Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-15-2007, 03:42 AM   #31
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jordan is an ahole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon
Jordan has always been an a-hole. The media just painted a different picture.

Yet guys like Loki worship the ground this guy walks on. Damn shame.

Michael Jordan is hands-down the greatest player ever in basketball. That is why I have to agree that he was indeed over-hyped. NBA has to sell...and Jordan was the best thing there is in that era.

Pitted against Dominique, pitted against Magic and Bird, Jordan emerged superior. Yes he is the best. But if the question is, was he over-hyped? Well, off course he was! If you are the best basketball player in the planet (err..universe to be exact. I almost forgot he beat the Monstars in Moron Mountain hehe), there is no reason you won't get over-hyped because your name itself spells "money".

About how the NBA markets its new superstars, it's all good. They are lucky to have that many superstars not to mention those international players that intensifies the challenge. Yes, they cannot be Michael Jordan
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 03:53 AM   #32
ChiBulls7
www.droseroy.com

ChiBulls7 has decent reputationChiBulls7 has decent reputation

He signed an Autograph for me about 10 or so years ago when I saw him at the mall, then again on a ball before a bulls game...guess I got lucky. I've heard from tons of people that he was a jerk when they met him though. Steve Kerr and BJ Armstrong used to eat at this seafood resturaunt not far from my house, Steve was always a really cool guy, whereas BJ was a total *******.
ChiBulls7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 03:54 AM   #33
EricForman
Good college starter

EricForman has decent reputationEricForman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon
Jordan has always been an a-hole. The media just painted a different picture.

Yet guys like Loki worship the ground this guy walks on. Damn shame.

Loki is a fan becuase of his basketball skills, I've hardly ever heard Loki mention what a nice man Jordan is....

you, of all people, should never accuse anyone of worshipping and homerism. Check out your gay ass avaratar. f*g.
EricForman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 04:26 AM   #34
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricForman
Loki is a fan becuase of his basketball skills, I've hardly ever heard Loki mention what a nice man Jordan is....

you, of all people, should never accuse anyone of worshipping and homerism. Check out your gay ass avaratar. f*g.
Talk about being hypocritical...
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 05:49 AM   #35
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

What the **** was the kid doing pass the gallery anyways. Needs to go sit his ass down somewhere. Should've called for security or something, could've been a sneaky attempt on Mike's life. The little *******

Reward that little bastard for running on the course and there'll be some idiot running in front of Tiger's tee shot next weekend.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 05:56 AM   #36
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Michael Jordan is hands-down the greatest player ever in basketball. That is why I have to agree that he was indeed over-hyped. NBA has to sell...and Jordan was the best thing there is in that era.

Pitted against Dominique, pitted against Magic and Bird, Jordan emerged superior. Yes he is the best. But if the question is, was he over-hyped? Well, off course he was! If you are the best basketball player in the planet (err..universe to be exact. I almost forgot he beat the Monstars in Moron Mountain hehe), there is no reason you won't get over-hyped because your name itself spells "money".

About how the NBA markets its new superstars, it's all good. They are lucky to have that many superstars not to mention those international players that intensifies the challenge. Yes, they cannot be Michael Jordan

Where'd you steal this from?
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 05:57 AM   #37
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Gezee
What the **** was the kid doing pass the gallery anyways. Needs to go sit his ass down somewhere. Should've called for security or something, could've been a sneaky attempt on Mike's life. The little *******

Reward that little bastard for running on the course and there'll be some idiot running in front of Tiger's tee shot next weekend.

It was a ****ing celebrity golf tournament! Ben Roethlisberger freaking signed a ball and then walked away and threw the little kid a pass. Gave that kid a memory he will remember his entire life.

If MJ wants to be a dick then he has every right to do so. But dont try and deny that hes an *ssh*le when it comes to dealing with fans.
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 06:00 AM   #38
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAWN
It was a ****ing celebrity golf tournament! Ben Roethlisberger freaking signed a ball and then walked away and threw the little kid a pass. Gave that kid a memory he will remember his entire life.

If MJ wants to be a dick then he has every right to do so. But dont try and deny that hes an *ssh*le when it comes to dealing with fans.

Or maybe fans are a**holes when it comes to giving the man some damn space.

Quit freakin carrying balls and cards around trying to get them signed, only so they can put them on Ebay.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 09:30 AM   #39
WADE MONEY
I hit open jumpers.

WADE MONEY has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
Talk about being hypocritical...

he was trying to point out the hypocrisy in the other guy, not being hypocritical himself.
WADE MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 10:02 AM   #40
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:13 AM   #41
LakerWarrior12
Local High School Star

LakerWarrior12 has an OK reputation so far

What the F? How the hell did this thread get 5 stars? Does MJ not have a family? Does he not own the Bobcats?

He's a business man and last I checked, being a business man is really that hard.

If one fan gets a b ball signed, then another fan and another and so so on.
LakerWarrior12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:22 AM   #42
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation

if i was jordan i would hire a lookalike to follow me around and sign autographs for me if the fans didnt like it then (pfffffft)
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 01:06 PM   #43
EricForman
Good college starter

EricForman has decent reputationEricForman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeeeeebro
if i was jordan i would hire a lookalike to follow me around and sign autographs for me if the fans didnt like it then (pfffffft)

Remember that Jordan lookalike dude who tried to sue Jordan because he said his life was affected because he looked like Jordan? I can't even believe that lawsuit was apporved, how do you sue someone because you look like them?

Anyway, about this topic... Jordan is not as nice or generous a guy as say, a David Robinson, I understand that and so do alot of others, but at the same time, we--fans-- tend to be a bit hypocritical about celebrities when they don't donate a certain amount of money or if they don't go out of their way to sign autographs because we feel they should give back to us like they owe us or something.

Jordan is not the greatest guy, but he's far from an "ahole". The A holes are the ones out breaking the laws and starting trouble, like a Stephen Jackson.

CAN Jordan be a more generous guy when it comes to donations? Yes. CAN Jordan show more care about the community by speaking out on issues like a Charles Barkley or a Bono? YES.

But because he DOESN'T, alot of people, such as some guys on ISH and some sports writer have bashed Jordan for it, and it's a bit hypocritical. Do YOU donate? Do YOU take your Sundays and go do charity? Yeah, I know the excuse "he has more money", hey, I'm sure none of us really need that PS 3 or them new shoes, why didn't we give the money to charity? But yet if a celebrity doesn't do it, we're gonna condemn them because they had a more fortunate life? Please.

Again, he's not as nice a guy as say a David Robinson, but he's hardly a "prick" or a "a hole" or wahtever people on ISH have said. These kindof threads get started every year, last year there was a thread about how Jordan was a jerk because his shoes cost so much...
EricForman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 01:23 PM   #44
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Kobe woulda signed an autograph or two:
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 01:25 PM   #45
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Remember that Jordan lookalike dude who tried to sue Jordan because he said his life was affected because he looked like Jordan? I can't even believe that lawsuit was apporved, how do you sue someone because you look like them?

Anyway, about this topic... Jordan is not as nice or generous a guy as say, a David Robinson, I understand that and so do alot of others, but at the same time, we--fans-- tend to be a bit hypocritical about celebrities when they don't donate a certain amount of money or if they don't go out of their way to sign autographs because we feel they should give back to us like they owe us or something.

Jordan is not the greatest guy, but he's far from an "ahole". The A holes are the ones out breaking the laws and starting trouble, like a Stephen Jackson.

CAN Jordan be a more generous guy when it comes to donations? Yes. CAN Jordan show more care about the community by speaking out on issues like a Charles Barkley or a Bono? YES.

But because he DOESN'T, alot of people, such as some guys on ISH and some sports writer have bashed Jordan for it, and it's a bit hypocritical. Do YOU donate? Do YOU take your Sundays and go do charity? Yeah, I know the excuse "he has more money", hey, I'm sure none of us really need that PS 3 or them new shoes, why didn't we give the money to charity? But yet if a celebrity doesn't do it, we're gonna condemn them because they had a more fortunate life? Please.

Again, he's not as nice a guy as say a David Robinson, but he's hardly a "prick" or a "a hole" or wahtever people on ISH have said. These kindof threads get started every year, last year there was a thread about how Jordan was a jerk because his shoes cost so much...

I never heard of that one...
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: