Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-15-2007, 03:29 AM   #1
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Jesus Is Not Real

As we all know, posting links is sufficient enough evidence to make bold statements and claim they are true. So with that, I present to you, The God Who Wasn't There , a documentary about just who and when Jesus really was.

Some "divinely inspired" authors actually said that Jesus died 100 years B.C.E. while others said that he never lived on Earth but in an entirely different spiritual plain? How can that be?! It's not in the Bible? And just what happened exactly to Jesus between the ages of 12 and 30? And what happened during those 40+ years inbetween Jesus' supposed death and Mark's writing of his gospel?

Need more proof?? Well guess what, here you go!!! Read the book and set yourself free!! Everyone knows that if a book or website says it, it must be true!!! All of your answers are right here, my children:

You're welcome.

Game, set, and match.

Last edited by Randy : 07-15-2007 at 03:32 AM.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 03:44 AM   #2
Chalkmaze
Good college starter

Chalkmaze has decent reputationChalkmaze has decent reputation
Default Re: Jesus Is Not Real

Do you have a recording of god saying that there is no jesus? Like maybe the astronauts stuck a microphone out the window, and overheard god talking?
Chalkmaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 03:48 AM   #3
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No, but God told me that in a dream. Sorry, no link available..
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 03:48 AM   #4
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkmaze
Do you have a recording of god saying that there is no jesus? Like maybe the astronauts stuck a microphone out the window, and overheard god talking?
OMG, best superboy impersonation ever.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 05:03 AM   #5
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

duh
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 05:51 AM   #6
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You guys will all rot in Hell.
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 06:06 AM   #7
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

I love it when an atheist tells me to "think for myself!" and then cut+pastes an article by Sam Harris to prove to me what a freethinker he is. "See? He said religion is bad, so it is!"

(For the record, I guess I could be called a "spiritual agnostic".)
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 06:44 AM   #8
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far

LOL full hilarity, I read that whole superboy hell thread in its entirety the other day had me in stitches.
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 08:11 AM   #9
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far

I just watched the video linked, was interesting, apart from near the end the narrater is looking for some sort of apology from the school he went to. Was a good watch nonetheless. Thanks.
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:58 AM   #10
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Wheather Jesus exsisted or not is irrealivent ..it's really the message of Jesus that's important..wheather you chose to follow or not..
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 12:28 PM   #11
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy

These people have no idea for what Jesus stood for.

People can go on and on about can you prove that Jesus really lived etc.
But really you can not prove that he didn't live just as well.

Dogma my friend. Thats the true meaning behind it.
If what you believe in makes you a better person and you don't force your beliefs on other and welcome other points of views with open arms....then your cool in my book.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 12:33 PM   #12
Chalkmaze
Good college starter

Chalkmaze has decent reputationChalkmaze has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
People can go on and on about can you prove that Jesus really lived etc.
But really you can not prove that he didn't live just as well.

The burden of proof is on the people making the claim he is real.

You can't prove that there is no giant dinosaur floating around in outer space while it's drinking infinite cans of Budlight, and watching NBA basketball either. That doesn't mean that the person that doubts you has to prove that there isn't.
Chalkmaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 12:37 PM   #13
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content

lurch67 has decent reputation

What? does this mean the recording from hell isnt real? But Super Boy posted a link and everything...:
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 12:39 PM   #14
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content

lurch67 has decent reputation

Quote:

You can't prove that there is no giant dinosaur floating around in outer space while it's drinking infinite cans of Budlight, and watching NBA basketball either. That doesn't mean that the person that doubts you has to prove that there isn't.

But dinosaurs weren't in the bible. THEY COULDN"T EXIST!!!!!
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 12:47 PM   #15
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

You know...did the man really live...who knows. But the main concept of the life of Jesus is what matters to me at least. Same goes towards Buddha and Mohammad...funny thing is when you look at their teachings the are really the same. We should all live respecting one another and that life is a gift plain and simple.

But if people don't believe in Jesus or what ever then thats find as well.
And looking at that pic of homophobes at times I don't blame them. There is such a thing of too much religion you know...look at 9/11. Those people really thought they had a right to do that and that their religion justified their hate. But thats another topic.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: