Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-15-2007, 04:07 PM   #1
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Any teacher you hated/were afraid of?

I was looking at some old photos and it reminded me of elementary school. In 4th grade I had this teacher Miss Vergo and holy sh*t was she a b*tch. She was very strict, mean and being only 9 years old really scary at the time.

The first day of class she was threatening us and telling us not to laugh or make jokes for the first 3 weeks or else we'd be in trouble for some reason. I guess she wanted us to know that she was serious or something... but it was very crazy. Every time we responded to her we had to end it with "Miss Vergo" like "yes, Miss Vergo" or "no, Miss Vergo" and if we didn't do it we'd probably get detention. We had a school play that year and she took that VERY seriously. She said that while one scene was going on in the gym, the rest of us had to sit outside the gym and if anyone was caught talking during the play she'd come out and strangle us. I'm NOT kidding about that. She was that crazy.

One time she called me up in front of the class to solve a math problem and I didn't get the answer correct and she started yelling at me in front of the whole class. She also got into a fist fight or really close to it with another mom in the class.

But I got to thinking if I went back there now and she tried pulling that crap with me I'd probably go and talk outside during the play and if she came out I'd back hand the b*tch. But... when you're 9 years old that was really scary.

Did any of you have any teachers you really hated or were actually afraid of?
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 04:20 PM   #2
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Any teacher you hated/were afraid of?

My advisory teacher was just a plain *****...She was anti-male and she was only nice to this one dood who acted like a female. ****ing b*tch. One time she gave me a detention because I farted. Sorry if i have to let'er rip. I dont want that staying in my rectum.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 04:24 PM   #3
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

My 7th grade math teacher. whatafag. He calls on me in class for the answer. I say, "21." He goes, "Wrong, Max what's the answer?" The kid goes, "21." and the bytch gave him a butterfinger. ****ing rascist
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 04:28 PM   #4
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

I had a teacher named Mr.Waterman. Boy was this guy retarded, he had the funniest Newfoundland accent and gave our class the very hard work for grade 7. That year I got some much homework.
One time I can remember of the top of my head is he gave out an article to read out loud and he said himself out of him own mouth that it was a university level article. After awhile of reading it no one understood a thing. He asked one of the students what a certain line meant, when the guy could tell him he exploded. He was like "why are you guys not understanding this!!!!!! You should atleast understand most of this stuff..... He himself said it was university level article then explodes at us for not understanding it. Lord.

He also constantly barges in on conversations of other students. And one time he accused me and my group of friends that we took the pencil case of a girl in our class, just cuz we talk a lot in class.

The Man was crazy and annoying as hell. Probably the worst teacher I ever had. Its too hard to explain how dumb he was in words you have to live through it yourself.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 04:31 PM   #5
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_Zero
My 7th grade math teacher. whatafag. He calls on me in class for the answer. I say, "21." He goes, "Wrong, Max what's the answer?" The kid goes, "21." and the bytch gave him a butterfinger. ****ing rascist
I hate when that happens. One time it happen to me and my friend was like he said the same thing. And the teacher is like "Ohhhh... I didn't hear". Bytch.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 04:42 PM   #6
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool

In 5th Grade, I had a music teacher (Mr. English) who was beyond strict. He was abusive. Usually, when the class kept on interrupting, he would slam his books down on the floor, sit on his chair with his arms crossed, and glare at us for literally 10 minutes. Just as I was falling asleep, he would suddenly say, "ALRIGHT THEN, will you be quiet now?" I would jump up in shock.

But then he started being abusive. He started yelling louder and losing his patience more easily. At the end of the year, he threw a music stand at the wall, busting one of its legs. Another day, he did the same with a chair. He also threw a book and it nearly hit one of my classmates. I was like "Holy ****."

Obviously, he was reported and fired. Ah, the memories.

Last edited by RecSpecs110 : 07-15-2007 at 04:45 PM.
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 05:00 PM   #7
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Man, I had a music teacher that was pretty crazy too. One time this kid in my class walked up to me and punched me in the arm and he saw it but did nothing about it. I walked back up and punched him back and the teacher threw me out of the class.

I also had a history teacher in 7th grade who was a b*tch. We had the U.S. constitution test that year and I studied my ass off for it. The test finally came and I went back at the end of the day to get my score... and it was freaking C. I was like "no way, there's something wrong here". So the next day my mom goes and talks to the teacher during lunch and finds out the teacher made several mistakes while grading the test and I ended up getting a B+.

Last edited by ConanRulesNBC : 07-15-2007 at 05:02 PM.
Old 07-15-2007, 05:03 PM   #8
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
Man, I had a music teacher that was pretty crazy too. One time this kid in my class walked up to me and punched me in the arm and he saw it but did nothing about it. I walked back up and punched him back and the teacher threw me out of the class.

That always happens to me. I'm always the one who gets blamed for everything.

I had a History teacher who was really nice. Once on a test, I was like "I don't understand this question," and he whispered in my ear "The answer's D."

Last edited by RecSpecs110 : 07-15-2007 at 05:05 PM.
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 05:08 PM   #9
LakerWarrior12
Local High School Star

LakerWarrior12 has an OK reputation so far

My 5th Grade Teacher was a pain in the ass. Its a she and she's fat too. She was abusive and should have been fired. Her name is Mrs.Nedeff.

I am going into 9th grade and I am going to have the Meanest teacher in the school as of now.
LakerWarrior12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 05:11 PM   #10
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

I had this one short little slut cake for physics junior year. Goddamn she was so stupid. She was just ****ing stupid and didnt have a clue about what the hell she was doing. Everyone failed her tests and i was pretty damn good at science but she seriously couldnt teach worth a ****. She would just give us a bunch of worksheets and make up BS when lecturing. Goddamn it was horrible.

Then eventually in the 2nd semester, there were some senior lab aids that would get a copy of the test and give it to the juniors and I got a copy for every single test and just study the answers on those and get high B or an A. It wasnt the EXACT test but pretty close.

And this was for EVERYONE in physics and the teachers had no idea. I am talking like at least 200 students. We even had the semester exam but i didnt have to take it anyways cus i was so pro that i didnt.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 05:16 PM   #11
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

I cannot believe I forgot my 8th grade history teacher. He wasn't really strict and could be really nice when he wanted to. But he could also be an a**hole at other times. And his class was very hard. That was the first class I ever got an F in on my report card and I remember he cracked some joke and I got pissed and determined that I was going to get a good grade. So I studied for all of my tests and worked very hard and ended up getting an A on the next report card. We were pretty cool for the rest of the school year except for when we had this thing called the economic unit.

We had to get fake jobs, run a fake check book, get a drivers license, go grocery shopping and everything. I was sitting around with a few of my friends and joked "wouldn't be cool if we started our own wrestling company and people would pay to watch us after school?" (this was in '98 when WCW/WWF was really popular). My one friend who was pretty crazy loved the idea and went up to the teacher to tell him about it. The teacher thought it was a great idea too. So we gathered a bunch of people and I have no idea how we were allowed to do this after school but we were able to film a couple of wrestling shows. We used folding chairs and did clotheslines and everything. We got some people to show up for one of the events but it just didn't work out.

We go up to him and tell him we'll get other jobs and he goes "I told you this wrestling thing wouldn't work out". I was like "are you nuts? you said it was a great idea." Anyways, by that time all of the decent "jobs" were taken so we had to become janitors and literally stay after school and clean up. That didn't last long as this one kid who was working with us went into a teacher's class room that he didn't like and pissed in a bucket and washed the floor with that... lol. So we were "fired" and then sent to "paradise alley" where we had to read this book and answer questions. The best grade you could get on the whole project then was a C. So it sucked.

But I had a couple of friends who didn't pass his class that year and one of my friends went up at the end of the year to ask him if he passed or not and in front of everyone he starts laughing and goes "Looks like you're going to summer school". Everyone else started laughing too. It was horrible.

Back to that economic unit... some guys got jobs and hall monitors and would stay out in the hall way before, during and after class and if we went to the restroom without a hall pass we'd get a ticket or if we were late for class we'd get a ticket. And putting 13/14 year old kids in charge of that is a really stupid thing to do. I was like 10 seconds late for class and someone gave me a ticket just becuase he was a pr*ck and didn't like me.

Also, now that I brought it up how many people here hated report card time? I did really good in school when I wanted to but other times I could get really lazy and just not care. But report cards would come out and it ruined the whole weekend because if I got a D or an F I'd get grounded. I really hated report card time. So many times I wanted to get the mail before my mom did and just throw out the report card. Did any of you do that?

Last edited by ConanRulesNBC : 07-15-2007 at 05:23 PM.
Old 07-15-2007, 05:25 PM   #12
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

beau_boy04 has an OK reputation so far

actually i had a chemistry teacher i liked and she liked me too. whenever i went in front of the class to give out a speech she would open her legs for me and from that moment on I gave her ride home
beau_boy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 09:08 PM   #13
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

J_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected poster

My mom used to practically have report card day highlighted on the school calendar. Couldn't pull that "throw it away before she sees it" stuff.
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 09:37 PM   #14
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

The easier question for me is if there weren't any teachers i hated.

Teachers are like policemen. They only really get into the profession because they want to have authority over someone in there small little worlds. And I don't do well with people trying to control or intimidate me without me doing anything for them to do it, and you know many teachers try to be hardasses so that they can create an image of authority from the beginning.

Yeah there are people that really want to help people and love their work in teaching, but its not a lot. Same in police work.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 09:41 PM   #15
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My 8th grade teacher.

- She was a sexist mofo.
- She only respected the nerds.
- She intentionally picked on me and my friends.
- She tried to get some of my friends suspended.
- Couldn't mind her own f*cking business.
- She assigned work and hardly gave us any lessons. Just handed us the texbook, told us the page number, and told us to work.
- Her husband was ugly as f*ck.
- Her baby wasn't cute at all.
- Her best friend, another teacher, was also a bad teacher. They couldn't stay away from each other. Seemed as if she was a lesbian.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: