Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-17-2007, 02:52 PM   #16
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2Pac Discussion

i have always thought 2pac and biggie are both overrated.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 03:10 PM   #17
knicks15
Local High School Star

knicks15 has decent reputation

tupac was a great rapper, maybe the best ever. was he the greatest lyricist? no far from it, but the dude was so 'real'. his persona seemed like that of the prototypical rapper. he could rhyme about shootin people one track, bangin chicks on another, then turn around n deal with hood issues, how women are beautiful and his love for his mother on others and it would all seem so 'real', especially the latter categories. he was versatile and he seemed like he had a cause, like he was trying to make a difference. sum1 who just sees him being the cocky death row gangsta persona that he had wouldnt agree, but if u watch him speak in interviews and all u can tell that he was a very smart guy who had a strong view on things. some of his quotes r almost philosophical. maybe im bein biased, but hes top 2 in my book
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 03:15 PM   #18
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
And in my opinion 2Pac was the most important and influential artist of our generation period. He is our generations Bob, Lennon, or Dylan.
What?
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 03:19 PM   #19
knicks15
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
People say Mobb Deep killed him. Suge Knight was asked that if he knew who shot Tupac, would he tell? And he said "Absolutely not."

Snitches get snitches. In this case, snitches get shot. He doesn't want to get shot.

he doesnt wanna get shot? maybe he wouldnt snitch, cuz snitching on urself would be a bad idea. not saying he did it but he couldve been responsible. tupac was leaving his label and he owed pac millions. and suge did get shot, but he was just grazed.
Old 07-17-2007, 03:38 PM   #20
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by knicks15
he doesnt wanna get shot? maybe he wouldnt snitch, cuz snitching on urself would be a bad idea. not saying he did it but he couldve been responsible. tupac was leaving his label and he owed pac millions. and suge did get shot, but he was just grazed.

Watch the youtube video I posted. Snoop says Suge had him shot or whatever.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 03:49 PM   #21
knicks15
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
Watch the youtube video I posted. Snoop says Suge had him shot or whatever.

interestin, but i dunno if i believe it unless i see him sayin it or he admits to it. on another note, that detective poole was the one involved in the whole who killed biggie investigation. for those of u who havent heard about it its pretty interestin as poole is convinced and makes a strong arguement that all points to suge being responsible for biggies death, including cops who called in sick that day being on death rows payroll, one of them had a tupac shrine in his house, etc. n a bunch of other stuff i dont remember. apparently the conspiracy went deep and the police dept didnt want him to uncover the whole thing and forced him to shut down the investigation
Old 07-17-2007, 06:14 PM   #22
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by knicks15
interestin, but i dunno if i believe it unless i see him sayin it or he admits to it. on another note, that detective poole was the one involved in the whole who killed biggie investigation. for those of u who havent heard about it its pretty interestin as poole is convinced and makes a strong arguement that all points to suge being responsible for biggies death, including cops who called in sick that day being on death rows payroll, one of them had a tupac shrine in his house, etc. n a bunch of other stuff i dont remember. apparently the conspiracy went deep and the police dept didnt want him to uncover the whole thing and forced him to shut down the investigation

So basically Suge paid the police to kill Biggie?

edit: Man Tupac's mom and Suge don't like eachother... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JURp1...elated&search=

Last edited by BradMiller52 : 07-17-2007 at 06:25 PM.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:26 PM   #23
knicks15
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
So basically Suge paid the police to kill Biggie?

edit: Man Tupac's mom and Suge don't like eachother... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JURp1...elated&search=

basically. and they were already affiliated they grew up together, were part of the same gang, etc.

heres part of the story
Old 07-18-2007, 02:03 AM   #24
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Damn. After reading all that ISH and looking at stuff on youtube there is basically no doubt in my mind that Suge had both of them killed. That piece of **** can rot in hell.
Old 07-18-2007, 05:09 AM   #25
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
What?

Pac like them is a poet of our generation.

:)
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 05:14 AM   #26
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndPac
Overusage of punchlines and medaphors and pretty much what has ruined rap. . pac changed up his flow from time to time but that wasnt really what rap was about back then. . . its different now where everyhtings about punchlines and money and cars b.s. which is why theres so much pop rap nowadays and its more or less just exposed to profit off of.

Thank you for posting that. Over usage of punchlines etc. That DOESN'T MAKE AN EMCEE GREAT. Thats all these lil kids wearing backpacks and not in school think. You need to have MEANING in your lines/music etc. Or your saying a whole lot of bullsh*t.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: