Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-13-2006, 04:10 PM   #16
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
LOL. Yeah, the ring-chasers go to mediocre first round and out teams that revolve around one egotistical, bipolar superstar.

This guy shoulda done some research. Go to a team with a real shot at a title, like... THE CLIPPERS.

Face facts: the guy wanted a starting job and play somewhere where he felt needed. He hated the Sonics cause they didn't want to start him. Hated the Clipps cause he came off the bench. The guy wants to start and the guy wants to be crucial. Now he is.

Frankly, he should have gone to the Hornets. They need him even worse, and then they wouldn't have to pay Peja infinity million dollars.

You're stupid. Clippers were 2 games above the Lakers but yet they are so much better than the Lakers right? Also he left to get a starting job and more minutes and where he felt he was needed...isn't that better than most guys leaving for MONEY? People complain that ben wallace left for money and now you are complaining cause radman left for minutes. It's funny that the egotistical Kobe Bryant led his team to a better record than that cr@p that you call washington.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 04:14 PM   #17
jan803
High school junior varsity star

jan803 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki
I can buy the "he'll get more PT with the Lakers" argument before I buy this, and if he did in fact say this then he's deluded. The Clips are quite a bit closer to being a championship-caliber team than the Lakers. Makes no sense.

i heard the interview.

the accurate thing was the playing time. he wanted to start and the clippers couldn't give him a clear view of this. so even though the clippers offered the same contract, he picked the lakers.

naturally he'd make that kind of statement of playing w/kobe. there's truth in that he's a top tier player in the league and it's a yeah, pc statement. it didn't hurt that kobe, phi, vlade, mitch all talked to him. that he did say happened as soon as they were allowed to.

and if that guy wore those nasty braids...omg i'll have one hellava hissy fit.

jan803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 04:15 PM   #18
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub

What a turd. Lakers will have to try their best to just MAKE the playoffs next season, with healthier teams like the Rockets and Jazz on the radar. LAC >>> LAL....EASILY

I agree easily. The record shows that the clips are wayy ahead, 2 games ahead of the Lakers.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 04:17 PM   #19
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan803
i heard the interview.

the accurate thing was the playing time. he wanted to start and the clippers couldn't give him a clear view of this. so even though the clippers offered the same contract, he picked the lakers.

naturally he'd make that kind of statement of playing w/kobe. there's truth in that he's a top tier player in the league and it's a yeah, pc statement. it didn't hurt that kobe, phi, vlade, mitch all talked to him. that he did say happened as soon as they were allowed to.

and if that guy wore those nasty braids...omg i'll have one hellava hissy fit.

Vlade can hit outside shots, so maybe Kobe will pass him the ball.

The Lakers don't have a consistent shooter in the front court. Vlade can fill that need.
hawkfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 06:05 PM   #20
The Laker Link
Can barely lace up my sneakers

The Laker Link has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashDwyaneWade3
Noooo Radamanovic! You're lying! Nobody likes Kobe and nobody wants to play with Kobe. The media told me so!

And that's where your problem comes in...

M
E
D
I
A

=

But my question in this whole thing is why 10 and not 77??? I thought he loved 77 and yet he is next to 10...really odd....
The Laker Link is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: