Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Old 07-16-2007, 06:29 PM   #1
Bronco303
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Bronco303 has an OK reputation so far
Default Barnes?

What is the status on Barnes? Did you re-sign him? I would love to see him and A.I. together in denver
Bronco303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 08:31 PM   #2
Moose

Default Re: Barnes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco303
What is the status on Barnes? Did you re-sign him? I would love to see him and A.I. together in denver

No, he's still a Free Agent. Last i heard he was ticked off at the number of offers he was getting (like 2,3 other teams were interested in him) He was expecting like 6-9.

Expect him back with the Warriors tho.
Old 07-31-2007, 09:21 PM   #3
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i hope he comes back to gs i would hate having to giv em up to the fa and dont lose another good player, u gav up jason rich 4 brandon wright who can i say is a FUZZIN ROOKIE!!!!!!!!! u giv up j rich 4 rookie thats just wrong...sry about the off topic crap lol i just wanted to make a point
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 09:09 PM   #4
EuroWise
GM Star

EuroWise has an OK reputation so far

Matt Barnes must come back or the Warriors won't make the play off again. What the hell the warriors are doing these off season??
EuroWise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 01:44 AM   #5
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroWise
Matt Barnes must come back or the Warriors won't make the play off again. What the hell the warriors are doing these off season??

lol.
i know.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 04:18 PM   #6
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

according to the ISH rumors barnes is resigning with GS for a one year 3 million dollar deal.. this is great imo, i was nervous that he would sign somewhere else.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 04:50 PM   #7
truwarrior93
I brick open layups

truwarrior93 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
according to the ISH rumors barnes is resigning with GS for a one year 3 million dollar deal.. this is great imo, i was nervous that he would sign somewhere else.

me too, i wonder who would start at sf if he left?
truwarrior93 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: