Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-16-2007, 07:05 PM   #1
Phenom
Supreme Living Legend

Phenom has an OK reputation so far
Default No. More. WRESTLING Threads.

Just make a thread for all things wrestling already. I'm a fan myself but who cares what major star has signed or about independent vids. You're embarassing yourselves. Going overboard even. stop it
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 07:07 PM   #2
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board
Default Re: No. More. WRESTLING Threads.

You have 6 posts dude, no one is going to listen.

... but I'm with you on the wrestling threads.
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 07:07 PM   #3
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Yeah I'm a wrestling fan and I agree this is getting ridiculous. I'll make one. hold on
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 07:14 PM   #4
Phenom
Supreme Living Legend

Phenom has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich

"Quantity does not a quality poster make."- Phenom
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 07:37 PM   #5
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom
"Quantity does not a quality poster make."- Phenom
Is that you, Yoda?
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 07:43 PM   #6
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich

Make that 9, but yeah, it's getting out of hand. I've seen like 10 on them. Where is Jeff?
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 07:47 PM   #7
Selenium
Good High School Starter

Selenium is considered somewhat coolSelenium is considered somewhat cool

If you don't like them just don't read them. It's pretty simple.
Selenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 08:12 PM   #8
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Chocolate
Make that 9, but yeah, it's getting out of hand. I've seen like 10 on them. Where is Jeff?
He doesn't venture into the OFT lounge unless he needs to delete anti-administration threads or something really bad (although we have a rated R thread by IversonMelo2K7 still active)
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 08:20 PM   #9
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

Yah that fake wrestling crap sucks. And don't hate on a guy for having few posts, a guy can be smart and not post often or not have posted much.

EDIT: With that being said this is the first time I've seen any of his posts.

Last edited by WhiteMosɘs : 07-16-2007 at 08:24 PM.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 08:40 PM   #10
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Lebron23 is usually the sole creator of wrestling threads
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 08:46 PM   #11
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Lebron23 is usually the sole creator of wrestling threads

True, and the Phillipine Basketball Association threads as well.

EDIT: Ahhh, crap, my 300th post occured in a wrestling(sort of a wrestling) thread.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:50 PM   #12
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

if you guys dont like it come u with other threads. is it really that important the "how do i give a woman oral" thread stays on the front page?

the is the off the court section. anything goes. if you dont like it go to something awful forums
kentatm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 08:52 PM   #13
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
if you guys dont like it come u with other threads. is it really that important the "how do i give a woman oral" thread stays on the front page?

the is the off the court section. anything goes. if you dont like it go to something awful forums

I will do that, as soon as I figure out what the hell that means.
Old 07-16-2007, 09:51 PM   #14
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.somethingawful.com/
kentatm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 10:08 PM   #15
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

Oh, I had completely no idea what you were saying.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: