Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-16-2007, 07:29 PM   #1
bullzballboy
I hit open layups

bullzballboy has an OK reputation so far
Default Joe Smith???? Woooopppppeeeeee!!!!!!

i'm sorry but most of you on this board are absolute morons. all 10 or so of you that disagreed with me (airgordon, dengboy, crazy style, lurch, etc.) you are misguided imbiciles. joe fing smith? on the heels of freaknik noah? boy pax sure did upgrade the team this offseason! we still don't have a low post scorer... paxson sucks. he can only get a franchise to point B but is not building a championship team. we will go out in the 2nd round of the playoffs again this year. for sure. our window is getting smaller while other eastern conference teams improve. i am proud to say I TOLD YOU SO. this team is not going to win a championship any time soon.
bullzballboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 09:37 PM   #2
MaCC2MuCh
dont blink or i get by

MaCC2MuCh has decent reputation
Default Re: Joe Smith???? Woooopppppeeeeee!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullzballboy
i'm sorry but most of you on this board are absolute morons. all 10 or so of you that disagreed with me (airgordon, dengboy, crazy style, lurch, etc.) you are misguided imbiciles. joe fing smith? on the heels of freaknik noah? boy pax sure did upgrade the team this offseason! we still don't have a low post scorer... paxson sucks. he can only get a franchise to point B but is not building a championship team. we will go out in the 2nd round of the playoffs again this year. for sure. our window is getting smaller while other eastern conference teams improve. i am proud to say I TOLD YOU SO. this team is not going to win a championship any time soon.

why do even call urself a bulls fan?? ill tell u now we may not be the best eastern conf team right now but i bet we end up in the top 3.....tell me is detroit...clevland or miami....much better than we are?? ur hating on paxson but look at the free agents we had 2 choose from this season...(joe smith..mikki moore..chris mihm...) wow...lol....we got a proven veteran whos better offensively than p.j.brown..although not much he's younger and experienced as well....all those crazy trades you suggested on ur other threads were just ridiculous....paxson is a good gm so far as has done wonders while keeping the payroll reasonable...look at the orlando magic rashad lewis deal!! lmao..that team is stuck with him and cant get any better because of that idiotic deal he signed...bullzballboy i c ur point...u want stars and a low post beast but u gotta wait and see what develops....we cant gut our team for one player(gasol) (garnett)....we are definetly better right now than what we had at the end of the detroit series and keep in mind that our core players are/should be getting better as well.....stop hating and give some credit where credit is due..........u need a hug fam..
MaCC2MuCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 02:32 AM   #3
trig
Decent college freshman

trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation

just go support other teams, boston, pacers, twolves etc. you know teams w/ great gm's. gm's that you like.

who are you anyways? are you a real bulls ball boy then got fired by pax bec your an idiot and annoying?
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 11:47 AM   #4
ILLEFEX
Serious playground baller

ILLEFEX has an OK reputation so far

bullzballboy, what do you suggest? bring jerry krause back..........i know exactly what you're saying man.........just like all of us here, we wanna see a garnett or a gasol on this team.......but, itz not that easy.......we all know pax is doing his best to offer a deal to the twolves and the grizz for them players, but like the other guy said, he's not willing to break the core for one player........this team is made up for players, average players, that works very well together..........there is not one player on this team that you can say he is the "main" guy..........do you see what happen to those teams who has superstar players as their main guy and just okay players around him (kobe,garnett,pierce,gasol,etc), they can't or barely made it to the playoffs........so come on man, just chill.........be happy on what we got.......
ILLEFEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 01:16 PM   #5
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man

KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

It's not as easy as a trade in NBA 2K7. There are lots of different things that can happen, and if it's a toss up I am sure the players may have a say in it as well.

We didn't get any worse in the offseason, we added a vet and will add 3 new rookies to an already young group of players. Chicago's window hasn't gotten any smaller, if anything it's gotten bigger because all the young players improved last year. And remember Nocioni wasn't there for a good part of the year - he is a huge part of the team.

Tyrus - Better, more expierenced.
Thabo - Better, more expierenced.
Hinrich, Deng, Gordon - All better, more expierenced.

And also playing with the same group of players improves a team a whole lot. We had just added Wallace last year - this year will be different since everyone will know how everyone plays. A TEAM has to grow TOGETHER, you can't just plug in new players each year. A hard, strong working TEAM, beats out talent any day, but wait this is the NBA, everyone has talent.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 02:09 PM   #6
brink666
Can barely lace up my sneakers

brink666 has an OK reputation so far

I think Pax has done a great job. I think Noah is a good pick. The posting b-4 suggested that the Bulls did not have that much to choose- Mikki Moore, gimme a break. Pax signed Smith for 2 yrs and in that time Thomas and Noah will add weight, skills, etc. I like the fact that Noah is so comfortable w the ball in his hands. We'll see. That's why they have the games.

Aussie
brink666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 02:26 PM   #7
t-mac#1
I hit open layups

t-mac#1 has an OK reputation so far

he was slightly overpaid
t-mac#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 04:25 PM   #8
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation
Post Re: Joe Smith???? Woooopppppeeeeee!!!!!!

We gave him the MLE...that seemed about right for his past production, and as pretty much everyone has said multiple times, the FA market for big men this offseason sucks! Also, Smith's contract is only for two years, which means we can get two good seasons of solid play and veteran leadership/teaching, and when TT and Noah are ready to take over in two years, we don't have to worry about Smith taking away their PT.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 04:37 PM   #9
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content

lurch67 has decent reputation

Did I say I liked Joe Smith? I say it fits the budget. Next years free agent market is going to be huge. Plus Gordon and Luo wil be up for new contracts. If I were to be disappointed in this off season, it would be from the drafting of Noah. But we haven't even see how he fits in yet, but I dont have high expectations. And on disagree-ing with you about trading Deng or Noc., if you went shopping either player out you wouldnt get fair market Value for either.
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 07:25 PM   #10
spin57
I brick open layups

spin57 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Dude your like the fan off of Major League always negative but after we win the title you will be like i told u they would win: :
spin57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 09:19 PM   #11
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation
Post Re: Joe Smith???? Woooopppppeeeeee!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spin57
Dude your like the fan off of Major League always negative but after we win the title you will be like i told u they would win: :

Hahahah, I can totally see that. How funny would that be?
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 08:37 AM   #12
baller42590
Chi Bulls 2010-2011

baller42590 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls_Fan20
Hahahah, I can totally see that. How funny would that be?

i see that 2.
baller42590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 10:46 AM   #13
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far

Paxson isn't perfect as we've seen, but he's capable of producing a very good team. The only problem is that all of us want a great team, although that may take another year or two in order for our young guys to develop and hopefully by that time the team will be significantly better than this year, I'm talking about a 4 or 5 game improvement from one season to the next. I know it sounds crazy now, but in two years I expect the Bulls to win around 60 games, that's how promising I feel this current squad and a couple upgrades could be. I'm hoping in next years off season Paxson is more aggressive in getting a big 2 gaurd that could score and play some defence and since the free agent market should be good the Bulls could land a more reliable option at the forward position with a legitimate post scorer. Let's wait and see how this current roster performs this season and all will be clear. I do believe the team will be better this year and the only direction the team can go is up. All I have to say about Joe Smith is that he will definatley be more of a factor than P.J. was and will actually help us more than some people may think.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 10:52 AM   #14
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content

lurch67 has decent reputation

whats it all matter? were all morons in here. we disagreed with ballzy. :rollingeyes:
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 04:05 PM   #15
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurch67
whats it all matter? were all morons in here. we disagreed with ballzy. :rollingeyes:

What!?!?!!!
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: