Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-17-2007, 01:18 AM   #1
diabla
o_O

diabla is considered somewhat cooldiabla is considered somewhat cool
Default Nintendo DS

SOOO.. my boyfriend got me a DS for my birthday. SUPER SUPER SUPER happy.. He came in the cluth!

Now what?
hahaha...

any body know any good games I can start off with? I got the new Super Mario Bros. I'm pretty pleased.
diabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 01:25 AM   #2
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Nintendo DS

castlevania, harry potter of course, give Ratatouille a shot too, it looks pretty good
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 01:27 AM   #3
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
He came in the cluth!

I hope you can wash that out.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 01:32 AM   #4
diabla
o_O

diabla is considered somewhat cooldiabla is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo

wash what out? what are u talking about?

ratatouille looks good?!... sounds suspect. lol
diabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 01:40 AM   #5
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i work at toys r us lemme see if i can help you out lol

i got my ex a DS last year (for no reason) and got her that new super mario bros and Nintendogs (got her the Chihuahua one). Some other ones to consider are Mario Kart DS and you gotta get tetris for any hand held system. DS got a lotta good games tho i might buy one for myself
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 01:46 AM   #6
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

J_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected poster

Presents for ex's are stupid. I know. But they did a remake of Mario 64 for the DS but forgot the name of it. They made a Zelda title recently too. Pokemon Diamond and Pearl would be sweet if there weren't 490 Pokemon. And don't start. The TV show, card game, and memorablia were gay, but it was a great RPG concept.
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 01:49 AM   #7
LakerWarrior12
Local High School Star

LakerWarrior12 has an OK reputation so far

Mario 64 for DS. whatever its called.

Uhh...Pokemon Pearl Games?

Mario games are the most popular on the DS I believe. I got a DS too whoopey.

lol.
LakerWarrior12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 02:08 AM   #8
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

wow, that went right over her head. animal crossing seems like a game a chick would like.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 02:09 AM   #9
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

J_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerWarrior12
Mario 64 for DS. whatever its called.

Uhh...Pokemon Pearl Games?

Mario games are the most popular on the DS I believe. I got a DS too whoopey.

lol.

I thought it would be something obvious like "Super Mario 64 for DS." And Pokemon Diamond/Pearl is the 2007 version of Red/Blue. And I know there's 490, because nostalgia made me flip through the Pokemon strategy guide for the Wii game at Best Buy. I immediately saw #463, Lickilicky (Likitung's evolved or devolved stated, didn't get that far) and thought "No f***ing chance," and put it back. Even though it's the first game with Wi-Fi play on the Wii, I'd have to learn 440 new Pokemon (haven't played it since there was 150...152 if you count Mew/Togepi).
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 02:26 AM   #10
theinfamousmobb
Local High School Star

theinfamousmobb has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
ROFL
theinfamousmobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 02:11 PM   #11
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far

he came in where?
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 02:17 PM   #12
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl would be sweet if there weren't 490 Pokemon.

are you kidding me? they ****ed up Pokemon so bad.

Animal Crossing was good for GC so its probsbly good. And Mario Kart is always sick.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 02:19 PM   #13
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

I checked a financial report. I played some Pokemon when it came out in 1998. Blue version. seemed pretty fun. got tired after I defeated the Elite Four.

but I am very surprised to see that they are still going strong.

apparently little kids today play it and still love it.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 02:21 PM   #14
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Red and Blue were revolutionary. Now they just ruined it with too many.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 02:39 PM   #15
Boogaloo
National High School Star

Boogaloo has decent reputationBoogaloo has decent reputation

hahahaha

Anyways I got my woman a DS. She likes puzzle games which is also fun. Brain Age, Trauma Center, Tetris (classic) and the best one ELITE BEAT AGENTS
Boogaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: