Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 07-10-2006, 03:31 PM   #1
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far
Angry Zidane's ejection, words that provoked him (merged)

This is a different camera angle of that whole fiasco. Earlier in the game, Zinadine Zidane hurt his arm and he looked like he was trying to do something to his arm, I could be wrong, you be the judge:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1i_l0OeeMc

Check these videos on Marco Materrazi with his club:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7HblsV-urHg&search=materazzi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJPKM5aJGW8

Last edited by LakerRaider : 07-10-2006 at 03:49 PM.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 03:41 PM   #2
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation

First and second links are the same.
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 03:46 PM   #3
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

dan patrick said that an italian player, as stupid as it sounds, gave him a purple nurpal, meaning he twisted his nipple, so he headbutted the dude...
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 03:48 PM   #4
BrooklynBalla
Can barely lace up my sneakers

BrooklynBalla has no real reputation yet.

wtf these videos dont even load.it plays for like 15 seconds then the rest downloads extremely slow and i cant watch it
BrooklynBalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 03:49 PM   #5
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Stevie
First and second links are the same.

Not one of the brightest posters here. I mean he made a seperate topic over an issue people are discussing in the world cup finals thread.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 03:50 PM   #6
LakerRaider
Great college starter

Thanks man, I fixed it and put the right link, but here it is just in case you don't feel like scrolling up and clicking on the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1i_l0OeeMc
Old 07-10-2006, 03:52 PM   #7
LakerRaider
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Not one of the brightest posters here. I mean he made a seperate topic over an issue people are discussing in the world cup finals thread.

Way to point out the obvious. I'll make another thread about this and it's still none of your business. You can't do anything but talk.
Old 07-10-2006, 03:53 PM   #8
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Not one of the brightest posters here.

Quote:
Way to point out the obvious.

DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 03:56 PM   #9
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Like a little kid mentality "I'm first, please look at my topic" with the fake attatched "This is a good topic, lets get some good convo going, yea!" to cover themselves for being such a slore. :rollingeyes:
Old 07-10-2006, 04:03 PM   #10
TheGreatNumber8
Banned

TheGreatNumber8 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Like a little kid mentality "I'm first, please look at my topic" with the fake attatched "This is a good topic, lets get some good convo going, yea!" to cover themselves for being such a slore. :rollingeyes:

Gobble shoudn't be talking about bright? You made a thread on something that was posted 48 hours ago,too lazy to look at the other pages? Also,you made a thread asking if anyone has seen these videos without the video links.
TheGreatNumber8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 04:06 PM   #11
LakerRaider
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatNumber8
Gobble shoudn't be talking about bright? You made a thread on something that was posted 48 hours ago,too lazy to look at the other pages? Also,you made a thread asking if anyone has seen these videos without the video links.

This guy, GOBB, is just screaming for attention. He posts the videos I posted in the other thread, then tries to insult me here He's a joke, keep'em coming GOBB
Old 07-10-2006, 04:08 PM   #12
TheGreatNumber8
Banned

Good job Gobble,copy and talent is one your few talents. Obviously you wanted your post to have the credit even though you didn't do much.
Old 07-10-2006, 04:09 PM   #13
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

This topic belongs in there so I did what I had to do. This topic is a flop.
Old 07-10-2006, 04:11 PM   #14
TheGreatNumber8
Banned

Quote:

So you copied his post? Good job at your lame attempt at attention whoring.
Old 07-10-2006, 04:12 PM   #15
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Quote:

stop your bttching, cot damn
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: