Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-17-2007, 10:57 AM   #1
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default Oh, the Irony

Legend of Josh ... aka Agent 69 ... aka Wizardly Cool

OK, now remember when I said the "powers that be" here are unprofessional? I was just banned for not talking about basketball in the Off The Court forum!?!?

And I quote...

"You have been banned for the following reason:
You're a ****ing weirdo. Stop writing long, insane, drawn out letters to jeff. You sound like a ****ing nutjob. Shut up and TALK ABOUT BASKETBALL, and not all the other crap, and the bans will stop, you ****ing freak

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
"

I thought all the "other crap" was supposed to go in the OTC forum?

One man's trash is another man's treasure. Since the puppet masters are incompetent, I'll say that in laymenís terms. Just because you guys (the puppet masters) find my content distasteful, doesn't mean others do. I'm not even looking for others to chime in with "yea we like Wizardly Cool!" or any of that, because at the heart of my thread here (which will be deleted) I'm simply trying to explain to people here there's no ethical code, and my bans are based primarily on my bouts with the mods.

You guys don't like me, so what. Doesn't mean everyone else feels the same. I've contributed great things in the OTC forum. Some of my posts can push other's buttons (religion, politics, etc) but there's supposed to, because those are very touchy subjects. I think it's hilarious you guys keep banning me. All I ask, if next time you ban me (this account) please give a real reason versus a "rant" as the one above. Oh, and when you do, go ahead and make it an IP ban, for both our sakes.

The right thing to do here is let others see this thread. However, we know the prejudiced is in full swing, so only a few will see this, which is a shame, because so many are oblivious to what's really going on.

I'll be seeking another message board to post at. I hope to discover one that has the same caliber of posters as this OTC one. It's been great guys. Lots of good debates, with everyone despite of contrasting views. Much love, later!
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 11:01 AM   #2
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Oh, the Irony

Steve writes the angry rants. Steve has anger problems. I think Steve = Bourne
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 11:07 AM   #3
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwrNN_3Wpvc

The puppet masters running around the forums murdering them (banning) for no reason.

The lyrics... (from Steve)

"that WC sh*t I tried to squash it, but it was too late to stop it, there's a certain line you just don't cross and he crossed it, I heard him say Jeff's name in a a post and I just lost it"

Last edited by Legend of Josh : 07-17-2007 at 11:12 AM.
Old 07-17-2007, 11:11 AM   #4
Enigmatism
Raving Lunatic

Enigmatism has an OK reputation so far

Have you been writing long, insane, drawn out letters to Jeff?
Enigmatism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 11:13 AM   #5
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Have you been writing long, insane, drawn out letters to Jeff?

Nope, no PMs. Just what's in these forums.
Old 07-17-2007, 11:16 AM   #6
Legend of Josh
Banned

Dr. Dre & B-Real

Puppet Master...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg9Knn82VMA

Jeff - Dre.

Steve - B-Real
Old 07-17-2007, 11:16 AM   #7
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

anyway, if GOBB is a king on ISH, then Jeff/Steve are gods among men.

so yeah just abide by the forum rules. im sure there's something in that long list of user agreements that no one ever reads theres something against writing long weird rants
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 11:17 AM   #8
Enigmatism
Raving Lunatic

Enigmatism has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Nope, no PMs. Just what's in these forums.

Well, I didn't specify PM's... so would you say that anything you have posted in these forums could be construed as "long, insane, drawn out letters to jeff"? I don't read everything so I don't know... but it could get creepy, so Idunno... the "talk about basketball" in OTC thing is weird tho

so much drama....

oooh i have pretzels
Enigmatism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 11:21 AM   #9
Legend of Josh
Banned

I just want a legit reason... versus the you're getting on my nerves, so I'll ban you methodology.
Old 07-17-2007, 11:30 AM   #10
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hope you stick around ISH and don't let this discourage you. You make great contributions to this board and though you are controversial sometimes, isn't that the whole point? To have intelligent discussion? We aren't supposed to agree on everything.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 11:46 AM   #11
Legend of Josh
Banned

I honestly hope to stick around too. I'd like to have my Wizardly Cool account back.
Old 07-17-2007, 01:38 PM   #12
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That's OSA. Jeff is a pretty cool guy, Steve on the other hand is a nutjob.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 01:51 PM   #13
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Talking Re: Oh, the Irony

Jeff is the best their is, the best there was and the best their will be.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 02:00 PM   #14
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
That's OSA. Jeff is a pretty cool guy, Steve on the other hand is a nutjob.

Is steve oldchool?
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 02:12 PM   #15
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

Don't worry, none of them will ever read this unless its in the NBA forum.
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: