Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-12-2006, 09:01 PM   #1
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far
Default Horrible, Terrible, Unacceptable!

hello my fellow BULLIES! something terrible has happened! hinrich joins the USA basketball team. I really don't see why they need hinrichs services there gonna get CP3, they got wade to run the point, they can get "the real J-WILL AKA white chocolate" and they got ridnour, and chauncey, WHY KIRK? i am very dissapointed.

my reasons being are simple, he runs the risk of injury, he will be fatigued after a gruesome NBA season, he can become buddys with fellow young superstars, when he should be hating them and figuring out how to destroy them during the off-season, thats whats wrong wit todays game, you don't have HEATED rivalrys anymore, it seems like everybodys boys wit each other, we need angry competetiveism like the '88-'89 detroit pistons, also playing on a team like this reveals each others game during practices everyday, the list goes on and on etc, etc... paxson should seriously write in every players contract " prohibits playing, affiliating, or representing basketball for any team or organization excluding the NBA ".

although i wouldn't mind duhon being on that team. why couldn't they take duhon?!? thats (don't know how to spell) kryschevski's boy anyway. TAKE DUHON! ITS ALL GOOD!

Thank you for your time and understanding
WE ARE THE BULLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DATS RIGHT!

DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 08:11 AM   #2
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

oh good thing no one from the Nets are going. I'd think that Nocioni is going for Argentina too...
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 10:38 AM   #3
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation

I don't mind Kirk getting experience with the other stars of the game, especially when there are so many other guards there. He will be able to learn their game, which will help him when he has to guard them in the regular season and (hopefully) playoffs. Plus, this is a great opportunity for him to get tutored by the stars. I would rather have him being challenged by Dwayne Wade in practice than Chris Duhon and Jannero Pargo.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 04:14 AM   #4
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

Quote:
Horrible, Terrible, Unacceptable

yes! and vegetable september october november december and cucumber!
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: