Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-17-2007, 11:57 PM   #16
timmyD
I hit open layups

timmyD has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: For posters who are going to college in about a month's time:

lol. this is a very generic two cents of info. DRINK BEER? REALLY? **** frat parties dude are u kidding me? FRAT PARTIES= SAUSAGE FEST. you know the best classy ou can ever take is? social dancing. my friend took it and it had 45 women and he was one of 11 guys. its social dancing too, its not like jazzercising or ****. u basically learn how to dance in a club minus grinding cuz you dont have to do anything to grind with a girl lol.

keep your dorm room door open, and be open with people. i made great group of friends through basketball, the basketball team *that i got cut from in ocotber =(* and chillin at local spots.

i go to UNT btw, if anyone else goes there send me a PM maybe we can chill, "BRO" lol jk
timmyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 12:48 AM   #17
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
i graduated from high school last year and i am yet to decide whether or not i'm going to college. i got pretty good grades but i just ****ing hate school.
Go to college. All the basically smart kids who hated high school always go on to like college a lot more. The only people who don't like college are the ones who were stars at their ****ty high schools and have arrived at college where everyone is as smart as or smarter than them.

Quote:
i go to UNT btw,
I know someone who is going there. He plays violin. Apparently UNT is the UVA of music schools. His name's Carlo Canlas. He's great. You'll probably hear of him if you pay any attention to the music department.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 01:17 AM   #18
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
Go to college. All the basically smart kids who hated high school always go on to like college a lot more. The only people who don't like college are the ones who were stars at their ****ty high schools and have arrived at college where everyone is as smart as or smarter than them.

I know someone who is going there. He plays violin. Apparently UNT is the UVA of music schools. His name's Carlo Canlas. He's great. You'll probably hear of him if you pay any attention to the music department.

So true. I know someone who was basically the most popular kid at school (grade above me and will be a soph in college) and went to UT and is now transfering to aTm and i asked him why and he said, "well, i still dont drink and i dont like frats so i didnt really make any friends so i transferred." Now, he is living with friends he made in high school at aTm.

PRetty stupid, You go to UT and you dont know that people drink and ****. Wow.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 01:31 AM   #19
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hey Hawker,

A couple of my friends went to fish camp and they loved it. They made a lot of friends before starting classes, so I think you'll find it was a great experience and the plus, HOT WOMEN! :)

I can't wait for school to start. I miss walking around campus and just chilling wherever I desired. Since I don't drink nor party, I didn't make as much as friends as I would like to but I do plan to be more open socially this coming year. I don't plan to start drinking, but I definitely want to have a bigger circle of friends. I was starting to find my comfort zone by the end of my spring semester so I was sad to leave, but thankfully I'm going back.

Other great news, my loan was just reduced $1400 and I got the money in the form of scholarship! Hopefully I won't have to use the whole loan I have, which is down to 2600 for the whole year.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 07:54 AM   #20
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15

i damn sure wasnt one of them.. i had lots of friends, but i switched high schools 3 times so that made it pretty dificult to be a "star". who knows, maybe i would like it, i will probably end up going next year so i will find out.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 08:00 AM   #21
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyD
lol. this is a very generic two cents of info. DRINK BEER? REALLY? **** frat parties dude are u kidding me? FRAT PARTIES= SAUSAGE FEST. you know the best classy ou can ever take is? social dancing. my friend took it and it had 45 women and he was one of 11 guys. its social dancing too, its not like jazzercising or ****. u basically learn how to dance in a club minus grinding cuz you dont have to do anything to grind with a girl lol.

keep your dorm room door open, and be open with people. i made great group of friends through basketball, the basketball team *that i got cut from in ocotber =(* and chillin at local spots.

i go to UNT btw, if anyone else goes there send me a PM maybe we can chill, "BRO" lol jk

sausage party? i see you've never had any before.

mixers are held with the affiliated sorority. friday night parties invite all the ladies to come.

just because you never had any, don't be the first to criticize.

now im not Greek, but i have been to some of their parties on campus, and it is definitely not a sausage fest.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 08:06 AM   #22
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

VC pm me your sister YM or MSN ID, When i visit the United States next year i might have the chance to visit her College Dorm.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 08:10 AM   #23
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content

lurch67 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
VC pm me your sister YM or MSN ID, When i visit the United States next year i might have the chance to visit her College Dorm.
Man why you got to start $h!t like that ALL the time
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 08:14 AM   #24
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Talking Re: For posters who are going to college in about a month's time:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurch67
Man why you got to start $h!t like that ALL the time

We need an Ice Breaker in this topic beside VC's sister has one of the prettiest face that i have seen in a message board.

VC's Sister 10/10.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 10:50 AM   #25
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

From personal experience, people involved with fraternities/sororities are extremely shallow. They got their popped collars, seashell necklaces, $150 ripped A&F jeans, etc. Are there some cool, laidback people involved? Sure there are. However, many of them are spoiled rich kids who expect to have everything handed to them and don't want to have to work for anything. Yes, I'm stereotyping somewhat, but it's true in a lot of instances. Their parties are fun if you are looking for some cheap tail, but don't expect anything of any substance with a majority of sorority girls
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 11:01 AM   #26
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

I'm starting my Masters program this fall, do these same rules apply for me? Somehow I doubt it'll work out too well if I start going to parties and meeting girls the first week and then find out that they are in the classes I'm teaching.

On second thought, I'm always up for giving an 'A' for Ass.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 11:22 AM   #27
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
I'm starting my Masters program this fall, do these same rules apply for me? Somehow I doubt it'll work out too well if I start going to parties and meeting girls the first week and then find out that they are in the classes I'm teaching.

On second thought, I'm always up for giving an 'A' for Ass.

WWJDDOAPS?
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 02:39 PM   #28
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Their parties are fun if you are looking for some cheap tail, but don't expect anything of any substance with a majority of sorority girls

Will this work even if you are introverted and don't talk much?
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 02:40 PM   #29
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
if you know how to, get as much freshly legal ass

How can I?
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 02:41 PM   #30
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heilige
Will this work even if you are introverted and don't talk much?

Just be yourself. Odds are, you will meet a girl who likes your introverted/calm approach to life.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: