Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-17-2007, 08:11 PM   #1
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool
Default Would You Rather

Would you rather watch an NBA game on a huge widescreen TV with surround sound and all that good stuff OR watch it live at the arena, not necessarily sitting anywhere close to the court?
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 08:12 PM   #2
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Would You Rather

Nothing beats going to a game live. Being there amongst 20,000 likeminded people, drinking beer and wearing a stupid foam finger.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 08:13 PM   #3
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool

Nothing beats the feeling of watching something that is tangibly taking place in front of you.

Live is better.
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 10:12 PM   #4
ILballa
Hemp Coach

ILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation here

I would rather go to the arena.
ILballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 10:56 PM   #5
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

hell yes the arena is 1,000,000,000,000 times better...

it's much more exciting and you don't need to hold in your urge to yell at the ref or boo when the most hated player in town is getting free throws
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 10:58 PM   #6
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Man idk if it was top deck, I'll take the high def, if it was lower bowel I'll take the arena.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 11:06 PM   #7
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

call me crazy but my favorite way to watch basketball is to just sit on my couch by myself with my league pass. i can watch multiple games in one night, switch games during ads, and i get replays.

the only benefit of going to a game is to get really close to the players and see what they actually look like in real life.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 11:14 PM   #8
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
call me crazy but my favorite way to watch basketball is to just sit on my couch by myself with my league pass. i can watch multiple games in one night, switch games during ads, and i get replays.

the only benefit of going to a game is to get really close to the players and see what they actually look like in real life.
Agree man, unless I'm courtside, I like the High def with dvr. I like being able to do my own replays.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 11:44 PM   #9
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Let me go to the game
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 11:53 PM   #10
aahhsin
Banned

aahhsin has an OK reputation so far

only a person who has never been to a game would ask this kind of question.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 12:26 AM   #11
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Nothing beats going to a game live. Being there amongst 20,000 likeminded people, drinking beer and wearing a stupid foam finger.

I remember Patrick Duffy had a Bucks foam finger in a Step by Step episode. He was waving it in Suzanne Somers's face chanting "Go Bucks, go Bucks, go Bucks"!!! Mind you this was when the Bucks were the joke of the NBA.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: