Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-18-2007, 05:32 AM   #1
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation
Default So what does everyone think of this?

Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 05:37 AM   #2
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: So what does everyone think of this?

Is that a Photoshop? If so that is pretty amazing.

Darko looks good in a Grizz uni!
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 05:48 AM   #3
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He'll average 15/9 next year
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 05:50 AM   #4
Darsh
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
Is that a Photoshop? If so that is pretty amazing.

Darko looks good in a Grizz uni!

Nah just off yahoo. Im looking forward to seeing what he can do next year.
Old 07-18-2007, 05:50 AM   #5
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far

He's got some pretty ****ing big arms.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 05:54 AM   #6
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

15 and 9 will be great for me and my fellow Grizz fans. Not to mention he will be playing along side Pau Gasol, a constant 20/10 guy. Future looks good for the Grizzlies.
Old 07-18-2007, 05:56 AM   #7
Darsh
Good college starter

^ I agree. Putting the whole "bust" thing behind us, he is a decent player, and is just a victim of circumstance. Had he gone late in the first round, his flaws wouldnt even be pointed at as criticism.

Solid addition for Memphis.
Old 07-18-2007, 05:57 AM   #8
eboloid
Flash Gordo

eboloid has an OK reputation so far

Nice tan.
eboloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 06:02 AM   #9
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Solid addition.

The Grizzlies had a one man frontcourt, Darko is definately an upgrade.

Also, I think the Magic were holding him back. Darko is no star by any means, but Battie shouldn't be getting minutes over him.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 06:03 AM   #10
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsh
^ I agree. Putting the whole "bust" thing behind us, he is a decent player, and is just a victim of circumstance. Had he gone late in the first round, his flaws wouldnt even be pointed at as criticism.

Solid addition for Memphis.
Definitly a great fit for Memphis. We needed to pick up a decent big man this offseason and I think that Darko was a good choice. I agree that he gets so much criticism just because he was picked so high.
Old 07-18-2007, 06:20 AM   #11
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The funny thing is that Spanish press is saying this is a crap signing by Memphis, and that they need to get Juan Carlos Navarro on the team.
If you thought you've seen everything regarding homerism, read some Spanish papers...
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 11:00 AM   #12
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm really excited to watch Darko work with Gasol. I fricking love Memphis.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 11:02 AM   #13
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

In the 16 games he started, Darko put up 9/7 with 2 blocks in 31 minutes. Should be able to do a little better than that next year. Maybe 11-12/8-9.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 11:03 AM   #14
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Let's hope he finds a big bag of work ethic when his plane lands in Memphis.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 11:04 AM   #15
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
I'm really excited to watch Darko work with Gasol. I fricking love Memphis.
Me too, the Grizzlies are TeH RUx0R!

Seriously though, this could be a very competitive team if key young guys (I'm looking at you Gay) make the progression to all-star calibre players.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: