Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-24-2007, 09:29 PM   #31
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Post Re: Nimrods On This Board Will See the Light

Don't forget that the Bulls are not a post up team - they shoot jumpers, lots and lots of them, and if they must throw it into the post to get some movement in the offense, then it will happen. The big men must be athletic to run the pick-and-roll (Wallace, TT, Noah), good passers (Wallace), and have a decent jumper (Joe Smith, TT hopefully). They also need to be smart and not pick up lots of dumb fouls (see the Tyson Chandler experiment). They like to push the ball whenever possible, and most of the back-to-the-basket scorers in this league cannot keep up with a fast paced offense like the Bulls.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 09:40 PM   #32
spin57
I brick open layups

Default Re: Nimrods On This Board Will See the Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullzballboy
just what exactly has deng done to be UNTOUCHABLE?! nothing. 18 and 7 is not at all untouchable status. he is a nice player. period. capable of 20 and 8. but his 20 and 8 come from mid-range while gasols 20 and 9 come down low. A DESPERATE need.. even kobe is not untouchable and i hate to tell you but deng is not and never will be 1/2 the player kobe is. deng is a little better than noc. i don't care if he is younger he is not that much better and dealing him, duhon, noah, brown will bring gasol and make the bulls much better.
Brown he not even on the team they cant trade him dumbass your just throwing names out and u dont even know what the hell is going on. you keep talking about how great Gasol is but i looked at some numbers and let me tell ya i was a little shocked i thought u said this guy was domiant, my ass he was getten his ass handed to him by all the star PF.Dec.15 4 pts. 3rb. against the hawks o my. Dec.20 16 and 2 Duncan 21 and 9 ouch!Dec23 12 and 2 Boozer 24 and 11 tought night at the office! I stopped with the dates but here`s some more Gasol 21 and 11 but Bosh did not play HA HA.Gasol 21 and 6 J Howard 22 and 7 u kidden me. your boy 17 and 13 nice,but Boozer 39 and 15,your boy 25 and 10 nice game he was the man right ,wrong he got out played by Boozer again 28 and 15, Paul 10 and 17 but Garnett 20 and 17 ok your boy 27 and 7 wow,but again Brand 34 and 9. i thought u said he was domiant F--k no he got out played by all top noch bigs he even got out played by Morning once last year ha ha ha!! Sure he can score a little but he cant stop no one and i mean no one this is as good as he is ever going to get a lie abilty on D that wont ever win a title ever!!! thats one reason why his teams dont win either u talk like he`s this great player that can lead the bulls to a title he cant lead ****! but now Deng on the other hand he may not have agv. more pts. than Paul but that dont mean **** he just coming into his own and he`s is a good Def. he had some games where he got out played sure but there were games he domianted some of the top SF. look Deng 22 and 11 Pierce 8 and 3 nice real nice,Deng 24 and 12 R. Jefferson 11 and 4, Deng 22 and 14 C. Antheny 28 and 2 adv. Deng Deng 17 and 3 Pierce 8 and 5 nice D good work at both ends Deng 29 and 7 Artest 22 and 13 hanging right there with best Def. sf. in NBA and he`s not even peeked yet but he`s definetly going to be a top sf. in this league 4 years a nice piece 4 a championship team some nights he`s going to out play some all star pf. at both ends...
spin57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 09:44 PM   #33
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullzballboy
just what exactly has deng done to be UNTOUCHABLE?! nothing. 18 and 7 is not at all untouchable status. he is a nice player. period. capable of 20 and 8. but his 20 and 8 come from mid-range while gasols 20 and 9 come down low. A DESPERATE need.. even kobe is not untouchable and i hate to tell you but deng is not and never will be 1/2 the player kobe is. deng is a little better than noc. i don't care if he is younger he is not that much better and dealing him, duhon, noah, brown will bring gasol and make the bulls much better.

Memphis wouldnt go for that. Even if they did, the league would't ok the deal (4 for 1).
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 10:12 PM   #34
bullzballboy
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by spin57
Brown he not even on the team they cant trade him dumbass your just throwing names out and u dont even know what the hell is going on. you keep talking about how great Gasol is but i looked at some numbers and let me tell ya i was a little shocked i thought u said this guy was domiant, my ass he was getten his ass handed to him by all the star PF.Dec.15 4 pts. 3rb. against the hawks o my. Dec.20 16 and 2 Duncan 21 and 9 ouch!Dec23 12 and 2 Boozer 24 and 11 tought night at the office! I stopped with the dates but here`s some more Gasol 21 and 11 but Bosh did not play HA HA.Gasol 21 and 6 J Howard 22 and 7 u kidden me. your boy 17 and 13 nice,but Boozer 39 and 15,your boy 25 and 10 nice game he was the man right ,wrong he got out played by Boozer again 28 and 15, Paul 10 and 17 but Garnett 20 and 17 ok your boy 27 and 7 wow,but again Brand 34 and 9. i thought u said he was domiant F--k no he got out played by all top noch bigs he even got out played by Morning once last year ha ha ha!! Sure he can score a little but he cant stop no one and i mean no one this is as good as he is ever going to get a lie abilty on D that wont ever win a title ever!!! thats one reason why his teams dont win either u talk like he`s this great player that can lead the bulls to a title he cant lead ****! but now Deng on the other hand he may not have agv. more pts. than Paul but that dont mean **** he just coming into his own and he`s is a good Def. he had some games where he got out played sure but there were games he domianted some of the top SF. look Deng 22 and 11 Pierce 8 and 3 nice real nice,Deng 24 and 12 R. Jefferson 11 and 4, Deng 22 and 14 C. Antheny 28 and 2 adv. Deng Deng 17 and 3 Pierce 8 and 5 nice D good work at both ends Deng 29 and 7 Artest 22 and 13 hanging right there with best Def. sf. in NBA and he`s not even peeked yet but he`s definetly going to be a top sf. in this league 4 years a nice piece 4 a championship team some nights he`s going to out play some all star pf. at both ends...

learn to speak english and spell and then i'll respond. did you graduate from 4th grade? your dumb
bullzballboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 10:20 PM   #35
spin57
I brick open layups

this isnt a spelling b and even if u wanted to respond u cant because facks r facks!! u may b good at spelling but u dont know **** about B-Ball so on this forum your dumb! but your a good speller
spin57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 10:23 PM   #36
bullzballboy
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by spin57

God your dumb. Why go to college when you can post on the insidehoops message board instead? Do you work at Burger King or Circuit City?
bullzballboy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: