Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-06-2006, 07:16 PM   #31
POP A SHOT
Kids at the park dunk on me

POP A SHOT has decent reputation

yeah but i mean mihm,parker...ehh
POP A SHOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 07:17 PM   #32
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

JordanPippenRodman has no real reputation yet.

There's a very strong possibility that the Chicago Bulls are taking Brandon Roy at #2 overall. He's the most NBA ready and the favorite for ROY. Sorry Laker fans, but Odom isn't worth a top 3 pick IMO.
JordanPippenRodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 07:19 PM   #33
POP A SHOT

in this years draft my ass he aint
Old 06-06-2006, 07:19 PM   #34
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanPippenRodman
There's a very strong possibility that the Chicago Bulls are taking Brandon Roy at #2 overall. He's the most NBA ready and the favorite for ROY. Sorry Laker fans, but Odom isn't worth a top 3 pick IMO.

first of all, i doubt chicago wants another guard. they're loaded. second of all, odom is not worth a top 3 pick?? i hope your kidding, because you have no idea how stupid that sounds. he was picked 4th in a much stronger draft than this. but you're tellin me that entering his prime, hes not?
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 07:19 PM   #35
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

what about minnesota?

mihm, wafer, 26th, future 1st, walton for 6th and hassel

wolves can re-sign banks

banks / jaric
mccants / wafer
davis / walton
garnett / griffin
mihm / blount

and the 26th pick, could make them quite well balanced, or atleast better than this years team,
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 07:21 PM   #36
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by POP A SHOT
in this years draft my ass he aint

Who, name a team in the top 3 who would give up their positioning for lamar frickin' one hit wonder odom. go right ahead. did you forget his clipper past?
Old 06-06-2006, 07:22 PM   #37
POP A SHOT

i wouldnt do that deal if i were LA.first of all you wouldnt get roy with the 6th pick ,second of all walton aint going nowhere buddy,and third of all we need to keep that future pick just in case
Old 06-06-2006, 07:24 PM   #38
POP A SHOT

im not saying anyone will, all im saying is that odom can fit into any system and help any team
Old 06-06-2006, 07:26 PM   #39
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by POP A SHOT
im not saying anyone will, all im saying is that odom can fit into any system and help any team

i'm sure he can. but he's injury prone and owed $50 million over the next 4 years. i'd rather pay a kid like adam morrison rookie money than go with the odom option. but that's just me.
Old 06-06-2006, 07:27 PM   #40
KillaBee
Athletic Park Baller

KillaBee has an OK reputation so far

Maybe Bynum for Portlands pick straight up? Portland isnt really in any hurry and Center is the only position that they have a nice prospect at. Maybe the lakers throw in a their first round pick and the Blazers give back Blake?
KillaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 07:31 PM   #41
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaBee
Maybe Bynum for Portlands pick straight up? Portland isnt really in any hurry and Center is the only position that they have a nice prospect at. Maybe the lakers throw in a their first round pick and the Blazers give back Blake?

that actually sounds like the most reasonable deal but laker management is high on bynum too.
Old 06-06-2006, 07:31 PM   #42
Patches O'Houlihan
I brick open layups

Patches O'Houlihan has an OK reputation so far

A 6'10" player who has career averages of 16-9-6 1 steal and 1 block. Who is only 27 just entering his prime isn't worth a top three pick in this draft. If we're talking the Bron, Wade, Melo, Darko draft then ok, but in this draft. Let's be serious now.
Patches O'Houlihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 07:34 PM   #43
hotsizzle
Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patches O'Houlihan
A 6'10" player who has career averages of 16-9-6 1 steal and 1 block. Who is only 27 just entering his prime isn't worth a top three pick in this draft. If we're talking the Bron, Wade, Melo, Darko draft then ok, but in this draft. Let's be serious now.

lets not forget that he can play every position which makes him suitable for any team. haha besides, hes already proven himself in the nba, any top 3 pick in this draft could end up a bust.
Old 06-06-2006, 07:34 PM   #44
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

the lakers want roy, but i cant see them wanting to move kobe, odom, brown or bynum, but apart from that everyone else is expendible. so if someone is willing give up roy for a bunch of johnny no marks then the alkers will be happy
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 07:34 PM   #45
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

You're not taking the long term big picture into consideration. Odom is horribly overpaid and makes about $14 million per year. That's a ridiculous amount of money for any team to take on. Odom has a bad attitude and is always banged up because he is too skinny. Numbers don't tell the whole story. Stats are only about 1/3 of the total picture.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: