Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-06-2006, 08:18 PM   #61
MavsDirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADS
JordanPippenRodman
If they draft Roy does that mean Duhon is goin to be traded?
Maybe for Gooden? Who else would you want?

How can you ask for a player to get injured?
Old 06-06-2006, 08:23 PM   #62
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

cause it would be funny as hell to listen to the Kobe Groupies if he was injured.

And because is Kobe wants another ring he needs help. I don't want a career ending injury.

MavsDirk why don't u sign up.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:26 PM   #63
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADS
cause it would be funny as hell to listen to the Kobe Groupies if he was injured.

And because is Kobe wants another ring he needs help. I don't want a career ending injury.

MavsDirk why don't u sign up.

Okay,how about this: I hope your mother falls down the stairs and breaks her neck while all her bones break so i can see how funny your face would be.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:41 PM   #64
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

and i see why u won't register.

Go away idiot.

If Kobe was to have an injury it would help him andd the Lakers in the long run.

But once again Roy will not be a Laker next yr.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:47 PM   #65
KillaBee
Athletic Park Baller

KillaBee has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
Please! We trade our #4 pick for last year's #10! Bynum hasn't shown anything to indicate he should've been taken higher than #10 last year.

Thats why i included the second part if the Portland didnt think that was worth it. You throw in your third string pg and the Lakers give back their first. Also if Bynum were in this draft im thinking he would be a top five pick, i mean this O'Bryant guy is supposed to be top 10 and he played half a season at bradley and isnt as physically as impressive as Bynum is.
KillaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:59 PM   #66
MACK TEN

Default ..

Lol @ the Lakers getting a lottery pick, while giving up who? Chris ****in Mihm and Luke Walton? Puulease. Unless they trade Kobe or Lamar, i dont see any team giving up their lottery pick for the rest of the garbage on the Fakers. I agree that the Lakers will be no higher than eitgh next season, every team will be better in the west, while the Lakers will still the same. Dont nobody wanna sign wit the Lakers as long as Kobe is their, sad but thats reality. The Lakers better pray that they get steals in the draft, late first round and the second round.
Old 06-06-2006, 09:03 PM   #67
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

JordanPippenRodman has no real reputation yet.

who is the lakers pg? smush...that's a good joke. i don't think the lakers play a SF. they have nobody there. they have odom which is very nice but no center either. all the lakers have is kobe and odom. that's it.
JordanPippenRodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 09:28 PM   #68
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACK TEN
Dont nobody wanna sign wit the Lakers as long as Kobe is their, sad but thats reality. The Lakers better pray that they get steals in the draft, late first round and the second round.

a poll taken by SI that inlcuded 300 or so NBA players indicates that lakers are among the top teams that players would like to go to.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 10:09 PM   #69
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

Nobody's mentioned this, so I will. Regarding the Blazers, they Lakers can get their pick if it means getting Darius Miles, too. The Blazers would see that as addition by subtraction. It won't be Laker players for the lottery pick if a trade with Portland is being discussed behind the scenes.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 11:15 PM   #70
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by traditionone
Nobody's mentioned this, so I will. Regarding the Blazers, they Lakers can get their pick if it means getting Darius Miles, too. The Blazers would see that as addition by subtraction. It won't be Laker players for the lottery pick if a trade with Portland is being discussed behind the scenes.

good point.
Old 06-06-2006, 11:41 PM   #71
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
good point.

Thank you.

I don't want Darius Miles on the Lakers though. I'm really afraid Cupcake is willing to actually do this.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 11:53 PM   #72
hotsizzle
Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by traditionone
Thank you.

I don't want Darius Miles on the Lakers though. I'm really afraid Cupcake is willing to actually do this.

actually, i think he would fit in. phil jackson knows how to deal with trouble players (rodman) and i think that a fresh start will rejuvenate him. but it doesnt matter, i doubt lakers can pull that off anyways...but i can always hope
Old 06-07-2006, 04:24 AM   #73
Spiderman08 24
Banned

Spiderman08 24 has not been impressing people

Roy wants to be a Laker. We"ll see what happens.
Spiderman08 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 05:09 AM   #74
Aussie Outcast
Kids at the park dunk on me

Aussie Outcast has an OK reputation so far

What would it take to get the 4th pick and Miles? If portland doesnt want Miles then will they be willing to give up him and the 4th pick for lower than what its worth?
Aussie Outcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 07:39 AM   #75
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
What would it take to get the 4th pick and Miles? If portland doesnt want Miles then will they be willing to give up him and the 4th pick for lower than what its worth?
They want Miles out, but they´re not retarded...
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: