Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-19-2007, 02:29 AM   #16
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation
Default Re: Who would you rather have: Emmanuel Ginobli or Joshua Howard?

i dont like manu, but i would take him in a heartbeat.
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 02:33 AM   #17
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Shouldn't suprise anybody, but I'll take Ginobili. Not only is he a two-way player, with great range, slashing, and FT shooting, but people forget he has a history of winning and leading even outside the Spurs (SG Olympic Gold Medal, SG Olympic MVP, etc)... And I have to wonder, would Howard be able to come off the bench for the better of the team like Ginobili does? Lots of players, especially young ones like Josh, wouldn't take it in such stride I'm sure.

Giiiiinnnnnooooobbbbiiiiiilllllliiiiiiii
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 03:10 AM   #18
mavsfan4zindagi
Decent college freshman

mavsfan4zindagi has an OK reputation so far

Manu>Josh. Gimme the master flopper.
mavsfan4zindagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 03:28 AM   #19
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i hate ginobili so howard
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 04:31 AM   #20
Vragrant
National High School Star

Vragrant is considered somewhat coolVragrant is considered somewhat cool

Easily Manu for me. He's a better all around player he can shoot, slash, pass, defend and is a better creater/ball handler.

Plus Howard usually is either not aggressive or messing up at the end of games. Sometimes I'll be watching him at the beginning of the game and your'e like "damn, this guys of fire" and in the second half he's MIA. Ginobili has come through in the clutch countless times. He's one of the best clutch freethrow shooters in the past several years. I can't remember how many clutch freethrows Ginobili has sunk in crucial playoff games/moments over the last 4 years.
Vragrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 04:32 AM   #21
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

TIMEOUT! Why is this even a discussion?

Manu
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 05:01 AM   #22
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You can only pick Howard out of hate for Ginobili.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 05:10 AM   #23
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They both are very versatile and have great all around games. I'd have to say manu because of his all around game. Also, he has a killer 3 point shot and is a very crafty penetrator. He's a winner. HE may flop but he is a a good defender and he does what needs to be done to win games. There have been many floppers in the history of bball. There has been a number of dirty players who are hall of famers. The bottom line is he does what is needed to win games. Wether its scoring, passing, drawing fouls or flopping, hes all about winning and has that championship mentality.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 05:33 AM   #24
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

What about the great Timothy Thomas?
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 05:42 AM   #25
Shep
Decent college freshman

Shep is considered somewhat coolShep is considered somewhat coolShep is considered somewhat cool

yeh Wilton Chamberlain is better than them both
Shep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 05:46 AM   #26
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

I think it depends on the team. I think Manu's a better shooter than Howard, so for my 2 teams Nets and Nugz. He's the guy.

But generally I think Howard may be better, and definately can become better, but not much.

They do different things. Howard may be the better scorer, maybe, the better defender and rebounder. Manu is a good scorer, can shoot the 3 well, and create offense for others some.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: