Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 07-19-2007, 01:16 AM   #1
Wrecwon
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Wrecwon has an OK reputation so far
Default HAWKS TRIO: So Far...So Good!

Shelden Williams, Acie Law IV, and Al Horford are killin it at the Rocky Mountain Revue! Check this article out!

http://www.screamingsports.com/en/pu...x?b=679&u=1188

Currently their 2-2, which is decent. But the truth of the matter is, their working as a unit. One of the games (I think it was against the Spurs) the Hawks showed some impressive passing skills with a total of 19 assists. I can't wait until the season starts!
Wrecwon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 08:17 AM   #2
HawksFan
Can barely lace up my sneakers

HawksFan has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: HAWKS TRIO: So Far...So Good!

Zaza better come back with his hard hat and lunch pail in hand. While Sheldon may only be 6' 8 1/2" with shoes with a 33 1/2" maximum vertical leap...he is a very smart and very polished player who knows how to secure and maintain defensive position. Now that the coaches have moved him back to his natural position...Center...it is likely that he will beat out Zaza for the starting job on opening night. This is not to suggest that he will prove to be our long term starter as Billy is still looking for a 6' 11" - 7' shotblocking and rebounding beast. My point is...Sheldon will beat out Zaza near term as he is a more talented player. As for Al...he is a very promising NBA ready talent who will command significant minutes at #4 and #5 from day one. As for Acie...he is tough as nails...a promising floor leader...a likely "steal" at #11. From this fan's perspective...Billy added two NBA ready talents who greatly strengthen our two weakest positions...Point and Center. We are going to surprise a lot of people.

Go Billy...Go Hawks !
HawksFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: