Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 07-13-2006, 12:12 AM   #1
hoopstar1601
Can barely lace up my sneakers

hoopstar1601 has an OK reputation so far
Default Iverson To Cleveland??

Is there any rumors going around in the nba that Iverson might be traded to the Cavs for players like Gooden, Marshall or Murray and Jones? I'm not trying to start a pointless speculation but a friend of mine whose dad works in the NBA heard something like this. I'm a fan of the sixers cuz they're the local team and i pretty much dont like the trade.
hoopstar1601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 12:13 AM   #2
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i hear he is going to Real Madrid
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 12:15 AM   #3
Fenris-77
I airball my layups

Fenris-77 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
i hear he is going to Real Madrid

That's where super-stars go to die right? Excellent.
Fenris-77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 12:33 AM   #4
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Do you think that Iverson and Lebron would work together? I am not sure if they would.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 12:35 AM   #5
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

I hear he's going to play shortstop for the Yankess.

Actually, GOBB's source told him Iverson will get moved to Boston this week.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 12:37 AM   #6
hoopstar1601

haha whatever. all i'll say is that cavs and sixers at least discussed it recently. i just hope AI will go to Boston so we can get some of that young talents...at least Telfair. i like him a lot.
Old 07-13-2006, 12:39 AM   #7
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm
I hear he's going to play shortstop for the Yankess.

Actually, GOBB's source told him Iverson will get moved to Boston this week.

that is actually funny
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 12:40 AM   #8
Sham
Great young streetballer

Sham has an OK reputation so far

My friend's uncles' brother's cousin's dog does taxes for one of the janitors in the NBA. He says that Iverson may be traded to Miami for Posey, A-Walk, and some change. That's what I heard.
Sham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 12:42 AM   #9
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ....

Clevland seems very unlikely, plus the players offered are bleh.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 12:48 AM   #10
hoopstar1601

excuse me if one of the assistant coaches in nba actually heard about this. beside...yankees? you know AI wanna play for Boston, ever seen his hats? "B". I'd rather have AI play football for the eagles to even play baseball.
Old 07-13-2006, 12:49 AM   #11
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Iverson has absolutely no chance of being a Cav.

I have heard through some somewhat reliable sources, though, that the Cavs and Spurs are discussing a possible move involving Tony Parker and Big Z.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 12:54 AM   #12
hoopstar1601

RedBlackAttack...Parker and Big Z...my friend's dad also heard that one too. I forgot about it cuz I'm more caught up wit AI rumors cuz i'm a fan of the sixers. But would Spurs really give up parker for big z? why would they do that?
Old 07-13-2006, 12:56 AM   #13
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopstar1601
RedBlackAttack...Parker and Big Z...my friend's dad also heard that one too. I forgot about it cuz I'm more caught up wit AI rumors cuz i'm a fan of the sixers. But would Spurs really give up parker for big z? why would they do that?
I can't explain why. He does fit their system well. He is only effective in a Spurs style offense. However, I'm baffled as to why they would give up Parker and take on Z's huge, unwarranted contract. Believe me, though... I would be overly excited if that trade did pan out.

Big Z and Eric Snow for Parker.. that is what I heard.

What are the Spurs thinking?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 12:59 AM   #14
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer

lebron_zoom has an OK reputation so far

That would be by far the dumbest move ever if he was traded to ANY team, Iverson is Phillies soul... But then again its Billy King
lebron_zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 01:01 AM   #15
SixerFan03
High School JV MVP

SixerFan03 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebron_zoom
That would be by far the dumbest move ever if he was traded to ANY team, Iverson is Phillies soul... But then again its Billy King

I thought this was the Philly Soul:

Last edited by SixerFan03 : 07-13-2006 at 01:04 AM.
SixerFan03 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: