Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-21-2007, 02:46 AM   #106
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Kobe or LeBron (Poll)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiens

It's either:

or

Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 01:43 PM   #107
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

62 to 9 do you still think LeBron is clearly better than Kobe??? huh cannonball? or lebron23 whoever you are.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 02:08 PM   #108
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon
You say that LeBron gets better every year, so explain WHY his numbers declined this season? <idiot>
You're honestly calling me an idiot? I voted for Kobe you f*cking idiot. But you are such a n unbelievable groupie that you can't stand someone being put at the same level as your god.

Let's review Lebron's career shall we?

2003 - 2004: Lebron enters the league averaging 20.7/5.9/5.5 at 42% shooting. He turns his team from the worst record in the NBA to a 37-45 record, that's missing the playoffs.

2004- 2005: Lebron in his second year averages 27.2/7.4/7.2 shooting 47% clip from the field and leads his team to a 42-40 record. The first time they finished above .500 in nearly 10 years.

2005-2006: Lebron has his best year statistically averaging 31.2/7/6.6 shooting 48% from the field. This year he not only leads his team to the playoff, but to the conference semi finals (please don't give me the East bullsh*t), pushing the Pistons to the brink before losing.

2006-2007: Lebron stats go down, but his success continues to improve. He averages a pitiful 27/6.9/6 on a 48% clip (ohh noes!) His team this year went the the conference finals against the Pistons (usually considered the best defensive team in the East), and after going down in the series, led his team to a remarkable comeback where he scored 39 out of his teams last 40 points. His team went to the finals where he went down the the best player in the league's team(Duncan not Parker, I know your a little slow).

Listen HHH, stop attempting to belittle others, you always come out at the bottom.

Last edited by XxNeXuSxX : 07-21-2007 at 03:13 PM.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 02:35 PM   #109
Uchiha_Hai
The Big Bang

Uchiha_Hai has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
You're honestly calling me an idiot? I voted for Kobe you f*cking idiot. But you are such a n unbelievable groupie that you can't stand someone being put at the same level as your god.

Let's review Lebron's career shall we?

2003 - 2004: Lebron enters the league averaging 20.7/5.9/5.5 at 42% shooting. He turns his team from the worst record in the NBA to a 37-45 record, that's missing the playoffs.

2004- 2005: Lebron in his second year averages 27.2/7.4/7.2 shooting 47% clip from the field and leads his team to a 42-40 record. The first time they finished above .500 in nearly 10 years.

2005-2006: Lebron has his best year statistically averaging 31.2/7/6.6 shooting 48% from the field. This year he not only leads his team to the playoff, but to the conference finals (please don't give me the East bullsh*t), pushing the Pistons to the brink before losing.

2006-2007: Lebron stats go down, but his success continues to improve. He averages a pitiful 27/6.9/6 on a 48% clip (ohh noes!) His team this year went the the conference finals against the Pistons (usually considered the best defensive team in the East), and after going down in the series, led his team to a remarkable comeback where he scored 39 out of his teams last 40 points. His team went to the finals where he went down the the best player in the league's team(Duncan not Parker, I know your a little slow).

Listen HHH, stop attempting to belittle others, you always come out at the bottom.

The Cavs did not make it to the Conference finals in 05-06
Uchiha_Hai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 03:13 PM   #110
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Hai
The Cavs did not make it to the Conference finals in 05-06

thanks for seeing that.
Old 07-21-2007, 03:14 PM   #111
AlThornton
Great young streetballer

AlThornton has an OK reputation so far

I'm not a Lebron homer, or a LeBron h ater, but the simple fact is that what LeBron has done for Cleveland basketball is pretty amazing considering he is only what 22 years old?

even LeBron h aters have to agree with me on this one.
AlThornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 03:15 PM   #112
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

Yeah that's all well and good ... he's still overrated.
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 03:17 PM   #113
AlThornton
Great young streetballer

AlThornton has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
Yeah that's all well and good ... he's still overrated.

overrated in what sense?
AlThornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 03:22 PM   #114
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlThornton
overrated in what sense?
He's overrated when anyone compares him to MJ. There were a couple idiot highschoolers sitting near me at the movies the other day arguing that Lebron was already better than Jordan. Obviously, I wanted to turn around and smack the little white boy until some sense got into him. But that urge to hit him changed when I heard his friend say " Better? No idiot, he's only a better shooter and dunker"

I moved to restrain myself from then idiocy.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: