So who's getting Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?
I'm probably going to go tomorrow morning and try to find it at Walmart.
Some Plot Points That Won't Be in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
11. Mrs. Weasley is pregnant again. This time with triplets, and Harry and Ron have to deliver the babies.
10. Hagrid gets cancer and loses all his hair in chemotherapy. A fund raiser at Hogwarts fails to raise enough money for his final treatment, and he dies.
9. Ron, tired of all the attention paid to Harry, becomes a pyromaniac and burns Hogwarts downto the ground.
8. The blossoming of the romance between Millicent Bulstrode and Vincent Crabbe takes a turn for the torrid.
7. Harry's battle with an irritable bowel.
6. Professor McGonagall teaches Hermione the spells to deal with a witch's "monthly visitor."
5. Harry's scar was actually a rare case of forehead herpes.
4. Voldemort's attention is diverted by a surprise attack lead by Hermione. Harry and Ron struggle towards Mount Domb trying to destroy the One Wand of Power.
3. Harry gets nailed to a cross, then comes back to life.
2. Neville trips on Harry's corpse and accidentally stabs Voldemort in the heart with his wand.
1. Snape becomes a crusader for the legalization of pot. Starts hanging out in Leg Alley.
Re: So who's getting Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
We must all be scure.
Better than overcompensating for our personal male insecurities by listening to Maiden and other trash.
I listen to them cause I like that type of music.
Don't get me wrong. I won't bash anyone for reading them. If it entertains you then you should read it. I won't bash kids for listening to Britney Spears because if it entertains them than that's great. The homo comment was really just for the kid who plays Harry.
What I should have said regarding the series is that I am saddened that there are such fine fantasy series out there and yet they have been eclipsed by Harry Potter. My personal opinion. It's fine if you like it...I'd hope some of you will be inspired to read better fantasy series afterwards however.