Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-20-2007, 12:45 PM   #1
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board
Default So who's getting Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?

I'm probably going to go tomorrow morning and try to find it at Walmart.

Quote:
Some Plot Points That Won't Be in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

11. Mrs. Weasley is pregnant again. This time with triplets, and Harry and Ron have to deliver the babies.
10. Hagrid gets cancer and loses all his hair in chemotherapy. A fund raiser at Hogwarts fails to raise enough money for his final treatment, and he dies.
9. Ron, tired of all the attention paid to Harry, becomes a pyromaniac and burns Hogwarts downto the ground.
8. The blossoming of the romance between Millicent Bulstrode and Vincent Crabbe takes a turn for the torrid.
7. Harry's battle with an irritable bowel.
6. Professor McGonagall teaches Hermione the spells to deal with a witch's "monthly visitor."
5. Harry's scar was actually a rare case of forehead herpes.
4. Voldemort's attention is diverted by a surprise attack lead by Hermione. Harry and Ron struggle towards Mount Domb trying to destroy the One Wand of Power.
3. Harry gets nailed to a cross, then comes back to life.
2. Neville trips on Harry's corpse and accidentally stabs Voldemort in the heart with his wand.
1. Snape becomes a crusader for the legalization of pot. Starts hanging out in Leg Alley.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 12:49 PM   #2
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: So who's getting Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?

this belongs in the OTC

but I have $10 that once Emma Watson hist 18, we'll be seeing her everywhere...
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 12:51 PM   #3
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn straight son.

Although I'm not standing around outside the store in line to get it, I will probably get it within the next week.

I'm not that big of a nerd. :)
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 12:52 PM   #4
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

Oh yes, I am readily awaiting the book! And you poor Americans get the ugly cover.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 12:53 PM   #5
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

I'm going at midnight.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 12:57 PM   #6
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm heading out tonight to hunt down a copy as long as I'm still sober enough to drive by 12:01am. Otherwise I'll be regulated to places within biking distance.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 12:58 PM   #7
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMosɘs
Oh yes, I am readily awaiting the book! And you poor Americans get the ugly cover.
The british cover is so much better. Its like they think US American can't understand anything elegant, we have to the big flashy cover.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 01:01 PM   #8
DaCommish
I brick open layups

DaCommish has an OK reputation so far

I ordered my copy months ago online. It'll be delivered to my house tomorrow (7/21).
DaCommish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 01:02 PM   #9
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anyone have a pic of the British version?
Old 07-20-2007, 01:04 PM   #10
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Harry Potter is so gay it's unbelievable.

No suprise the kid that plays him in the movies looks like a homo in that pic.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 01:07 PM   #11
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

is that the woman who killed Jack Bauer's wife on the right?
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 01:10 PM   #12
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We must all be scure.

Better than overcompensating for our personal male insecurities by listening to Maiden and other trash.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 01:14 PM   #13
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
We must all be scure.

Better than overcompensating for our personal male insecurities by listening to Maiden and other trash.

I listen to them cause I like that type of music.

Don't get me wrong. I won't bash anyone for reading them. If it entertains you then you should read it. I won't bash kids for listening to Britney Spears because if it entertains them than that's great. The homo comment was really just for the kid who plays Harry.

What I should have said regarding the series is that I am saddened that there are such fine fantasy series out there and yet they have been eclipsed by Harry Potter. My personal opinion. It's fine if you like it...I'd hope some of you will be inspired to read better fantasy series afterwards however.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 01:16 PM   #14
Sharas
Great college starter

Sharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat cool

that's quite an old picture.
Sharas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 01:19 PM   #15
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Quote:
What I should have said regarding the series is that I am saddened that there are such fine fantasy series out there and yet they have been eclipsed by Harry Potter.
Have you read any of the HP books? So would you, yaknow, have the knowledge to make those sorts of comparisons?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: