Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-21-2007, 12:02 AM   #16
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Favorite Teams

Knicks but at this point i don't mind watching the spurs play (tim duncan is my favorite player), i was in love with the pistons 2 seasons ago. anyways i'm always rooting for the knicks no matter who's on the team
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 12:51 AM   #17
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lakers/Wizards pretty much evenly (although head to head I'd probably do Lakers -- grudgingly), but I think any basketball fan is really just looking for some good ball to watch, like you do BankShot. Nobody who actually posts on a basketball messageboard is going to turn off say, Mavs/Suns.

Edit: Btw, horrible name for the thread. :)
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 12:54 AM   #18
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Edit: Btw, horrible name for the thread. :)

Yeah I know, I put it up really quick to make a point to another poster. In retrospect it's pretty bad.

But, my point was made, in my mind, so its all good.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 01:01 AM   #19
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
Yeah I know, I put it up really quick to make a point to another poster. In retrospect it's pretty bad.

But, my point was made, in my mind, so its all good.
No, it wasn't.

We asked who your favorite team was and you gave four answers. Difference is, you said that this thread wasn't asking who everyone's favorite team was. Just what teams they liked.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 01:09 AM   #20
iggy_needs_help
I brick open layups

iggy_needs_help has an OK reputation so far

I'm a diehard sixers fan and I love watching them play whenever. I will watch the other games and see how the sixers will match up with them when it comes time to play them.
iggy_needs_help is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 02:12 AM   #21
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
Me having a stronger allegiance to the Wolves than to other teams I really like has more to do with locality than anything.

So I'm a lot like that, BankShot.

Inside we all know, saKf is a closet Memphis fan. He's sleeping with his mike conley junior doll right now, kicking the troy hudson one to curb.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 03:07 AM   #22
ChiBulls7
www.droseroy.com

ChiBulls7 has decent reputationChiBulls7 has decent reputation

Grew up in Chicago, go to school in phoenix. Im a bulls fan, but love watching the suns as well.
ChiBulls7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 03:36 AM   #23
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I support Memphis(they are at the top of my list by quite a margin) and want them to do well and to a lesser extent I also want Toronto and Milwaukee to do well but I'd rather watch a team like the Spurs who run organised plays and try hard on defense.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 06:47 AM   #24
ShabbaWiz
I brick open layups

ShabbaWiz has an OK reputation so far

Wizards and to some degree the Hornets.
ShabbaWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 06:52 AM   #25
Erathia
Local High School Star

Erathia is popular on this boardErathia is popular on this boardErathia is popular on this boardErathia is popular on this board

I'm a diehard Laker fan. Watch almost every game during the season and post season, but I also try to watch other teams play. I watch a lot of Piston games because my dad is a Piston fan. I enjoy watching the Bulls with their young energetic squad.

Like you said though, I enjoy just watching good ball being played. The only time I turn off a game is if there are a lot of unnecessary whistles being called and is stops the flow of the game. No one wants to watch a free throw contest for 4 quarters.
Erathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 12:25 PM   #26
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

I only like New York teams pretty much. I used to like the Packers for football, but I've been a Giants fan for a long time now. I like the Knicks, Mets, and Giants. I could never cheer for another team in basketball.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 12:59 PM   #27
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

East=Nets
West=Rockets

I usually go to Rockets vs Nets games in jersey
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 01:07 PM   #28
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

I just like any team Ray Allen plays on so I guess Im a boston fan...
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 01:12 PM   #29
IversonMelo2K7
BIG KAHUNA

IversonMelo2K7 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I think any basketball fan is really just looking for some good ball to watch, like you do BankShot. Nobody who actually posts on a basketball messageboard is going to turn off say, Mavs/Suns.

well-said
IversonMelo2K7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 02:06 PM   #30
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
I only like New York teams pretty much. I used to like the Packers for football, but I've been a Giants fan for a long time now. I like the Knicks, Mets, and Giants. I could never cheer for another team in basketball.

Good to know somebody on here is the same. Knicks, Nets, Giants, Jets, Mets, Yankees

Last edited by Moose : 07-21-2007 at 04:36 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: