Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-21-2007, 01:34 AM   #16
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation
Default Re: J.J. Redick???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz
seeing that you asked "What the hell are you talking about?" i thought you didnt not know what i was talking about,

Actually, most people who have been following basketball for at least a couple years would understand the stupidity of your Emeka Okafor post...and would be bewildered as to wtf you were trying to say, simply because it made 0 sense what so ever.
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 01:38 AM   #17
Burgz
Banned

Burgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleNader
Actually, most people who have been following basketball for at least a couple years would understand the stupidity of your Emeka Okafor post...and would be bewildered as to wtf you were trying to say, simply because it made 0 sense what so ever.

watever man
your posts are just rubbish anyway hahaha
since when is asking a question such a crime???
Burgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 01:40 AM   #18
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Quote:
watever man
your posts are just rubbish anyway hahaha
since when is asking a question such a crime???

Brilliant rebuttal.
since when is being such a retard not illegal? Seriously, learn how to use something like usabasketball.com to actually learn something before wasting time and making asinine comments
Old 07-21-2007, 01:50 AM   #19
Burgz
Banned

Burgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this board

Quote:
Brilliant rebuttal.
since when is being such a retard not illegal? Seriously, learn how to use something like usabasketball.com to actually learn something before wasting time and making asinine comments

before reading a dictionary too look up an appropriate synonym for my, according to you, foolish comments, you should really learn how to use words that are politically correct, and socially acceptable
its people like you who i cant stand, using words like that without even thinking
sounds like youre getting a bit angry
you chose to post, so if you dont like it, dont post, that simple
even a "moron" would know that
and again i asked insidehoops.com a question not usabasketball.com
who'd be dumb enough to actually think usabasketball.com would be talking about Okafor??? jeez man, id think a guy with over 2,000 posts would have something better to say
i guess i was wrong yet again about you
Old 07-21-2007, 01:52 AM   #20
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

Quote:
before reading a dictionary too look up an appropriate synonym for my, according to you, foolish comments, you should really learn how to use words that are politically correct, and socially acceptable
its people like you who i cant stand, using words like that without even thinking
sounds like youre getting a bit angry
you chose to post, so if you dont like it, dont post, that simple
even a "moron" would know that
and again i asked insidehoops.com a question not usabasketball.com
who'd be dumb enough to actually think usabasketball.com would be talking about Okafor??? jeez man, id think a guy with over 2,000 posts would have something better to say
i guess i was wrong yet again about you

actually, you could learn about wtf was going on about the US National Team simply by going to usabasketball.com or even f-ing google.com. By searching for literally 10 seconds, you would have understood what the 06-08 national team was, and how its different from the 2004 Olympic team (though any basketball fan with half a brain would have already figured it out already).

Seriously, why waste time f&cking around with asinine statements like "Why isn't Emeka okafor on this team? I thought he was already on the 2004 team." You could at least try to gain some background info about something before you try to post about something you yourself admit you are clueless about.

your debating skills, as well as your basketball knowledge in general, leaves a lot to be desired.

Last edited by AppleNader : 07-21-2007 at 01:54 AM.
Old 07-21-2007, 02:02 AM   #21
Burgz
Banned

Quote:
your debating skills, as well as your basketball knowledge in general, leaves a lot to be desired.
this coming from someone who thinks swearing and calling people retards like a some little kid, would get a point across???
i find it very hard to consider ANYTHING you right as credible information, or even a valid opinion
and you question MY debating skills???
HA! it was a nice try too bad anything you say to me from about half an hour ago and on is pretty much worthless junk

P.S. is asinine the sesame street word of the day or i did i miss something???
Old 07-21-2007, 02:05 AM   #22
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

Quote:
this coming from someone who thinks swearing and calling people retards like a some little kid, would get a point across???
i find it very hard to consider ANYTHING you right as credible information, or even a valid opinion
and you question MY debating skills???
HA! it was a nice try too bad anything you say to me from about half an hour ago and on is pretty much worthless junk

P.S. is asinine the sesame street word of the day or i did i miss something???

Actually, if you weren't a child, you would actually know the definition of asinine.

And again, you have difficultly considering something I just told you as fact to be valid? Please, if you could listen to yourself make these worthless points, you would understand why this is so funny.

You make a completely ignorant statement, and then proceed to b&tch about how it's not your fault that you are completely misinformed, and then b&tch at me for exposing you as the worthless and uneducated basketball "fan" that you are...

wonderful
Old 07-21-2007, 02:08 AM   #23
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

let's give a brief summary of what happened:

1. You make one of the stupidest and most ignorant posts I have ever seen.

2. You admit yourself that you didn't bother to even get some background info on such an easily accessible and obvious topic before posting this crap on ISH

3. I make fun of you for reasons #1 and 2. THEN, I explain to you why you are wrong by giving you the facts of the case.

4. You try to turn things around by saying that I'm not credible because I just made fun of you for being uneducated and ignorant.

yea, try and brush up your ability to produce logical arguments. It will serve you well in the future.
Old 07-21-2007, 02:10 AM   #24
Burgz
Banned

Quote:
Actually, if you weren't a child, you would actually know the definition of asinine.

And again, you have difficultly considering something I just told you as fact to be valid? Please, if you could listen to yourself make these worthless points, you would understand why this is so funny.

You make a completely ignorant statement, and then proceed to b&tch about how it's not your fault that you are completely misinformed, and then b&tch at me for exposing you as the worthless and uneducated basketball "fan" that you are...

wonderful

youre the one saying retard and im the one who's ignorant???
WOW...

and if you weren't some illiterate fool, you'd be able to deduce that i am FULLY aware of the meaning of asinine
maybe your ignorance blinded you of said information
you really arent very good at this are you
Old 07-21-2007, 02:13 AM   #25
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

Wow what a brilliant, well thought out, and relevant rebuttal to all of my points...well done.

Actually, if you had the ability to properly develop thoughts, you wouldn't have needed to try and change the point of the argument into the usage of the word "asinine" (like a child who is running out of arguments), but instead try and explain yourself regarding the topic of basketball.

but alas, you didn't...and you have yet to back up anything you have tried to say

Last edited by AppleNader : 07-21-2007 at 02:17 AM.
Old 07-21-2007, 02:14 AM   #26
Burgz
Banned

Quote:
Wow what a brilliant, well thought out, and relevant rebuttal to all of my points...well done
thank you
NOW youre making sense
Old 07-21-2007, 02:18 AM   #27
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

trying to play along with my sarcasm...the ultimate indication that you have run out of arguments to make and that you are indeed an uneducated fool.
Old 07-21-2007, 02:20 AM   #28
Burgz
Banned

Quote:
trying to play along with my sarcasm...the ultimate indication that you have run out of arguments to make and that you are indeed an uneducated fool.
hey hey i get it
youre immature and must resort to name calling to feel empowered
its okay i understand

we were all child once
Old 07-21-2007, 02:21 AM   #29
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

Quote:
hey hey i get it
youre immature and must resort to name calling to feel empowered
its okay i understand

we were a child once

hey hey I get it...you must stick to making completely irrelevant and pathetic arguments to reinforce the fact that you are completely clueless about basketball...makes sense.

In case you have not figured this out: you've already failed in defending yourself. Now you are just trying to turn it on me, which is a laughable effort in any case.
Old 07-21-2007, 02:25 AM   #30
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

you should have your own personal signature for all of your posts:

"I'm Burgz, and I don't know anything about basketball. Whenever I make a retarded post without bothering to find any background info, I get made fun of. Then I'll try to use the fact that I get made fun of to claim that the other person has no credibility because he was mean to me."
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: