Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-13-2006, 09:14 AM   #1
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

Default Why...

So many Bulls fans have all of a sudden become so arrogant and retarded just because of Ben Wallace. The way you make it sound, it's like if you don't win the title this year, the season will be a complete failure...
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 01:13 AM   #2
thabelosha
Can barely lace up my sneakers

I think its bcuz the amount of moves pax has made and all the hype around wallace has made people think that this is a completly different team. We have lost a bunch of guys who were on the team last year (othella, songaila, pargo it think is gonna b gone, tyson, pike). But what makes a big difference is the veteran leader ship we didnt have last year. We didnt have practically anyone with more than a year of playoff expierence, let alone more than 5 years actually in the league. so now we've added 3 guys with expierence. now that we've done this i think we need a solid (doenst need to be a superstar) PF who can play well enough to get other teams to worry about in the post.
thabelosha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 03:50 PM   #3
thabelosha

he started like 40 sumthin games last year with portland didnt he? i cant believe they would start sum1 with cement hands. shows how good they are.
Old 07-19-2006, 04:16 PM   #4
thabelosha

yeah thats not gonna be fair. they made like 6 trades on draft nite. thats ridiculous. id laugh if they were still terrible, but then id cry cuz theyd get oden. damn
Old 07-20-2006, 08:19 AM   #5
vmdv12
Kids at the park dunk on me

Guys, let's be realistic now. Portland COULD be great with all those young guys, but if the Bulls past taught us anything, you MUST have solid veterans. I thought Webster was ready to explode this year, then he was a bust in the summer league. We'll see what happens. They have good pieces in Roy, Aldridge and Webster. Roy and Webster are the best of the team. Miles and Randolph are cancers. I don't know how Portland fans think Aldridge will be so good when Randolph hogs the ball all game. Trade Randolph and Aldridge has a better future. Also, their point guards suck. Miles is the last person you want to set an example for Roy and Webster.

Now about the Bulls. 2 years ago we had Antonio Davis and Adrian Griffin as our LEADERS of the team. We had the 3rd best record in the East. Last year we lost that veteran leadership and we couldn't buy a call last year. This year we brought back Griffin and also added Ben Wallace, Defensive Player of the Year. ANY team would be happy. REALISTICALLY, the chemistry will be the main issue. The Bulls need time to gel. The good thing is the main offensive weapons from last year are the same this year. Offense will be fine, they just need to gel defensively. When they do,20-30games, WATCH OUT! On top of all this we added Tyrus Thomas AND Thabo Sefolosha. We also have Deng, Gordon, Hinrich and Nocioni. We are not arrogant, just happy!!!
vmdv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 10:17 AM   #6
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmdv12
Now about the Bulls. 2 years ago we had Antonio Davis and Adrian Griffin as our LEADERS of the team. We had the 3rd best record in the East. Last year we lost that veteran leadership and we couldn't buy a call last year. This year we brought back Griffin and also added Ben Wallace, Defensive Player of the Year. ANY team would be happy. REALISTICALLY, the chemistry will be the main issue.

Don't forget that we also added PJ Brown, the NBA's ultimate good guy. He's got ties to pretty much half the team, and I think he will be the key to bringing the whole team together, mostly because he has the most experience, but also because he is bigger than everyone else. His leadership will be almost as important, if not more important, than the minutes he plays out on the floor. I can see our season going kind of like last year. Not so hot in the beginning as everyone gets accustomed to playing with new people, then we turn it on about halfway through, make a surge into the playoffs, and see where it goes from there.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 06:12 PM   #7
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Lightbulb Poachers in your house...

Why did the Bulls trade JR Smith...? I wanted to see him flourish there..now I have to watch Denver games...and I HATE Carmelo Anthony.

:rollingeyes:
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 06:19 PM   #8
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss Murder
I HATE Carmelo Anthony.

:rollingeyes:

I second that emotion
Old 07-20-2006, 06:27 PM   #9
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

bulls fans have still become very arrogant and very annoying...
Old 07-23-2006, 06:38 AM   #10
pimpsquad1220

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHAKIDD532
bulls fans have still become very arrogant and very annoying...

your just mad that we are gonna be better then you guys next year
pimpsquad1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 11:22 AM   #11
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

that's absolutely hilarious, if the bulls have a better record, I will be absolutely dumbfounded if they surpass the Nets. What offensive post presence do the Bulls have, nothing. Krstic is getting better, and better, and better, and he's only like 23. Plus, Jason Kidd will get good rest this year with Williams coming off the bench.
Old 07-23-2006, 11:49 PM   #12
goillcity
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHAKIDD532
So many Bulls fans have all of a sudden become so arrogant and retarded just because of Ben Wallace. The way you make it sound, it's like if you don't win the title this year, the season will be a complete failure...

your a goon
bulls fans have been arrogant
we've been watchin and waitin patiently waitin
with some of the worst squads around
nows the time to really shine
luol hinrich gordan wallace nocioni duhon brown thomas sefolosha
hustle hustle baby
bulls are catchin a ring in 07
goillcity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 12:37 PM   #13
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Default ...

While winning a ring this year would be a huge & awesome thing for Chicago, the best bets are still with Miami.

They are the champs until somebody beats them.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 12:43 PM   #14
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

I think we have the best chance of any team in the East to beat the Heat too, because we have confidence from the playoffs and because we were the only team that showed any kind of ability to shut down their top two. My only concern is how soon they will gel and play like the contender we all want them to be.
Old 08-08-2006, 12:48 PM   #15
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

if you really, really think you have a shot, then I'd just like to ask you just 1 question. Where are you gettin you're drugs from, cause they must be good...

no offensive post presence will destroy you, guarenteed...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: