Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-21-2007, 10:50 PM   #16
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: date gone bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
hey MLH, aren't you guy that made a thread awhile ago saying you were afraid if you had a baby by this red head chick? how did that turn out?

It was a desperate attempt on her part to keep me around. A pack of lies.........
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 10:57 PM   #17
knicks15
Local High School Star

knicks15 has decent reputation

honestly how did the chick look? not that it matters either way, just curious. maybe she wasnt interested in any type of relationship n was just horny or desperate
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 10:59 PM   #18
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
It was a desperate attempt on her part to keep me around. A pack of lies.........

alot of weight must have came off your shoulders when you found out
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:02 PM   #19
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

I don't understand, why did you not have sex with her? This does not compute.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:03 PM   #20
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
I don't understand, why did you not have sex with her? This does not compute.

I didn't have sex b/c of moral reasons, and even if for that moment I wanted to toss those aside, there were NO CONDOMS.
Old 07-21-2007, 11:10 PM   #21
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

condoms are very accessible no matter what time it is. moral reasons. once again this bull***** strips a man of his manhood.
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:11 PM   #22
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I didn't have sex b/c of moral reasons, and even if for that moment I wanted to toss those aside, there were NO CONDOMS.
Should have slipped it in the other hole then

j/k. Yeah, I understand if there were no condoms. But did she have any birth control or anything? I dunno, sex on the first date would be awesome for me.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:12 PM   #23
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by knicks15
honestly how did the chick look? not that it matters either way, just curious. maybe she wasnt interested in any type of relationship n was just horny or desperate

She was cute. Not a knockout. Definately attractive enough to sleep with. Maybe not at the level of some of the girls that DON gets
Old 07-21-2007, 11:12 PM   #24
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
j/k. Yeah, I understand if there were no condoms. But did she have any birth control or anything? I dunno, sex on the first date would be awesome for me.

more things to worry about than jus knockin her up
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:16 PM   #25
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionIssues
once again this bull***** strips a man of his manhood.

sorry but if your manhood is defined by someone else's actions then you're not a man to begin with

props mlh
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:24 PM   #26
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
sorry but if your manhood is defined by someone else's actions then you're not a man to begin with

props mlh
why because i wanna fu*k some tramp? hell yeah i'ma fu*k her brains out.

ok let's recap...he drove 2 hours to audition some girl to be your girlfiend, correct? you've been talking to her online for quite some time and you weren't down for anything short of a moral-fulfilling relationship...

turn out broad only want's to screw. all those chatting and phony conversations were just an act? tell me you just gonna get back in your ride and bounce? i ma give her more than sex. i'ma tell her to treat me like a king. i'ma get in her purse and take that cash too.

i respect your faith and religion...but dude man, meet my friend di(k..
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:27 PM   #27
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Quote:

ok let's recap...he drove 2 hours to audition some girl to be your girlfiend, correct? you've been talking to her online for quite some time and you weren't down for anything short of a moral-fulfilling relationship...

turn out broad only want's to screw. all those chatting and phony conversations were just an act? tell me you just gonna get back in your ride and bounce? i ma give her more than sex. i'ma tell her to treat me like a king. i'ma get in her purse and take that cash too.

I have had a few random hookups and they are empty experiences. Satisfying in the moment, but overall, just kinda pointless. Plus, you don't know what you're getting yourself into. You just gotta be safe and protect yourself.
Old 07-21-2007, 11:27 PM   #28
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

Yeah and end up with aids.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:29 PM   #29
Day La Ghetto
Decent college freshman

Day La Ghetto has an OK reputation so far

Just confirming what we already know mlh, you're a homosexual.
Day La Ghetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:30 PM   #30
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

FassionIssues what's your relationship like with your girl?
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: