Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-23-2007, 02:06 PM   #91
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: date gone bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo

Also, the sandwich bag idea is retarded, but I can do one better.

what? how did u 1-up it? the foil didn't let him get any, now that's retarded.

btw,he said it worked but he had to hold on to it while he was pumping.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 10:09 PM   #92
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR
You wanted to, you really did, but then you started to think, "What would Bob Barker do???" "Our newest contestant is "guilty conscience," come on down!!! Our next item to bid is bullsh!t, how much do you bid "guilty conscience???" Wow.

Its great when you post stuff like this. You should do this full time instead of posting all teh National Basketball Association articles.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 10:14 PM   #93
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Ive gone on 3 dates with girls I met online, each one turned out to be just sex buddies. And guess what. They were all latinas! Well most girls I date I have sex with on the first night so I dunno meeting them online didn't make much of a difference.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 11:02 PM   #94
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I'm totally with the Original Poster on this one, in all ways.

Also, the sandwich bag idea is retarded, but I can do one better. A friend of mine actually used aluminium foil once - or tried I should say. He wrapped his di(k up in the foil, and right away he knew he had a problem. Needless to say, the girl wasn't about to take him with metal on, so the whole night was ruined. He tried to take the foil off and cut himself with it. Not pleasant, and an excellent example of why you always use a condom and don't try to find substitutes.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 11:05 PM   #95
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I'm totally with the Original Poster on this one, in all ways.

Also, the sandwich bag idea is retarded, but I can do one better. A friend of mine actually used aluminium foil once - or tried I should say. He wrapped his di(k up in the foil, and right away he knew he had a problem. Needless to say, the girl wasn't about to take him with metal on, so the whole night was ruined. He tried to take the foil off and cut himself with it. Not pleasant, and an excellent example of why you always use a condom and don't try to find substitutes.

Wow. That gives new meaning to "Full Metal Jacket!!!" Hahaha!!!
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:37 AM   #96
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
So, for about the past month or so, I've been talking to this girl online. She lives about 2 hours away from me and I went to meet her for the first time last night. We have had long, detailed conversations about things that are important to us. I stated that sex on the first date is a HUGE turn off. I wasn't interested in traveling 2 hours for a "booty call." If I was that type of guy, I would get some here in my hometown as opposed to driving two hours to get it. I was legitimately interested in getting to know her. Sex can wait.

As we laid down in bed after a laid back evening of dinner and a movie, she started being really aggressive. She just blew the whole thing with her actions. She begged me to have sex with her, but I said no way. I am NOT going to have sex with someone on the first date, no chance in HELL. Overall, I feel the whole thing now is ruined. She didn't respect my desire to take things slow, and I guess I didn't know her as well as I thought I did.

Don't meet up with people you talk to online. Lesson learned.

Anyone got any success stories of meeting people online? Anyone gonna call me a liar, or any other names? Sure I'm gonna hear something........

I know that this might sound too much like the IHOP thread, but anyone who knows my style knows that I rarely, if EVER post stuff like this. Just had to get it off my chest.

If you made any mistake during this date, that was it. You got into bed with her, and she assumed you wanted to get laid. In the future, unless you plan on having sex, DO NOT get into bed with a girl.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 10:39 AM   #97
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I can't believe that this thread is still alive. Every poster has made at least one incredibly idiotic, moronic thread and this is prob. mine. Yeah, you know what? I should'nt have laid down in bed with her. Stupid idea on my part, STUPID idea. It suggested to her that I was interested in sex on that particular evening.

However you guys choose to flame me, I prob. deserve. I'm gonna take my "man lumps," as Will Smith talked about in a Fresh Prince episode.

I won't run away from this, and I won't call anyone names. Go ahead, give me your best shot.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: