Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-24-2007, 03:38 PM   #16
timmyD
I hit open layups

timmyD has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Best colognes?

i own polo blue, burberry brit, and polo black. i use black when i go to work, blue when im chillin, and burberry on dates. i smelled gucci the other day in details magazine and it smelled dam good. id get gucci
timmyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 03:45 PM   #17
Big One
Local High School Star

Big One has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
body odor is the best scent. Try picking up the ladies after an afternoon of playing basketball/working out and not even showering afterwards.......

that one made me laugh out loud haha
Big One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 07:53 PM   #18
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
body odor is the best scent. Try picking up the ladies after an afternoon of playing basketball/working out and not even showering afterwards.......

actually you are partially correct. male sweat triggers a chemical in the female brain that stimulates their sex drive... but body odor is different.

i have berburry brit as well...and swiss army is awesome too like los angeles said, its also very cheap.

calvin klein euphoria, lucky #6, armani mania, and lacoste red, are the colognes i have right now.

Last edited by SsKSpurs21 : 07-24-2007 at 07:55 PM.
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:59 AM   #19
Xplicit
Great young streetballer

Xplicit has an OK reputation so far

Curve. It's been out for years, but it's still the best shyt out there.. I've never bought anything else

It's not musky like a lot of cologne's.. has this clean, citrusy smell.. trust me.. females will randomly come up to and compliment you on how good you smell. your girl can be in the *****iest mood towards ya.. when she smells you, she'll jump your bones.. my chick can't get enough of it.. i swear that shyt's an aphrodisiac!

Last edited by Xplicit : 07-25-2007 at 01:02 AM.
Xplicit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:11 AM   #20
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Seriously, use any cologne that's not to common and use it sparingly. There's nothing a girl hates more about a scent than a guy who cakes it on. Use a light body spray, and squirt on on the neck, usually where the pulse is because that's where the scent gets stimulated. The kicker, wear a sweet smelling body butter, like cocoa bean, or coconut. Scent blends really well with the skin and it'll mask any upcoming sweat odor. Great thing is it'll moisturize you body so when you take the girly home, she'll rub up on your skin and it be smooth like a baby's bottom.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:33 AM   #21
Chalkmaze
Good college starter

Chalkmaze has decent reputationChalkmaze has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Great thing is it'll moisturize you body so when you take the girly home, she'll rub up on your skin and it be smooth like a baby's bottom.

Sounds manly.
Chalkmaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 06:35 PM   #22
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is the only smell good I've owned and used. Issey Miyake

I gurantee if anyone here uses it...females will notice, compliment and give you the time of day. As mentioned mofos who overdose with it because they cant smell it so they keep squirting only hurt themselves. When you use it on your gear...it generally lingers in it anyway. Therefore the next time you wear that shirt...you only need to apply a dab or two on your neck, one dab on your wrist (rub them together) and you're good. One dab on the shirt wont hurt. But like I said it lingers in your gear anyway. I generally talk a lot of shyt on here but listen to me....cop this, use it correctly (not some teen who just hit puberty and drowns himself in it) then get back to me. Let me know the results.

I dont know how expensive smell goods are as far as those top name brand shyts cause like I said this is the only stuff I purchase...have been for YEARS. But this is pretty affordable and it lasts.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: