Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 07-13-2006, 12:51 PM   #31
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

jordan on roller skates classic
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 12:54 PM   #32
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

JordanPippenRodman has no real reputation yet.

As demonstrated in this thread, the Sixer fans realize iverson is practically worthless at this stage in his career when configuring all parameters invovled.

i think gobb's new account should be banned. he doesn't add anything but pictures and videos that have nothing to do with anything. put down the pipe.
JordanPippenRodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 01:01 PM   #33
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

mags, mobley, livingston for iverson and small filler.

seems like a great deal for both teams.

philly gets their PG of the future, mobley to be a vet scorer on the team, and mags can be used as trade bait to hopefully land a young PF.

the clips become contenders with a lineup of:

cassell
iverson
singleton
brand
kaman
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 01:05 PM   #34
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Am I the only one who doesn't wanna see Iverson leave Philly? Even if it means he'll never win a ring and will be stuck in mediocrity for the rest of his career?

He just wouldn't look right in any other uniform.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 01:12 PM   #35
God of BasketBall
Banned

God of BasketBall has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanPippenRodman
how could even begin to compare his airness to the career loser in Allen Iverson?

MJ dominated the ball no less then AI. Yet AI a ball hog. Eh

MJ got his ankles BROKE then got a jumper in his mug! Who in NBA history can say they did that? MJ pulled up his shorts like he was gonna shut down AI. Got jerked, reset...MJ sweating then AI put the biz on him and made his body rock. MJ tried to recover and SWAP, all cotton.
God of BasketBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 01:15 PM   #36
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

your display is both sad and pathetic.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:19 PM   #37
God of BasketBall
Banned

Quote:
your display is both sad and pathetic.

That should your the tag under your username. How many tv's, dvd player and entertainment systems did you sell today? Employee of the month. I bet you brag.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:24 PM   #38
Darius
Good college starter

Darius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTech
mags, mobley, livingston for iverson and small filler.

seems like a great deal for both teams.

philly gets their PG of the future, mobley to be a vet scorer on the team, and mags can be used as trade bait to hopefully land a young PF.

the clips become contenders with a lineup of:

cassell
iverson
singleton
brand
kaman

Trade our entire starting backcourt? No thanks.

The only way Iverson would make sense on the Clippers was if Shaun Livingston remained... finally AI would be paired with a worthy tall PG.

I'd send out Mobley(philly native)/Maggs/Kaman though... if we got back Steven Hunter or some other decent C.
Darius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 01:39 PM   #39
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of BasketBall
That should your the tag under your username. How many tv's, dvd player and entertainment systems did you sell today? Employee of the month. I bet you brag.

if you really would like to know, i just baged an account that happens to be a fortune 500 company. the fee my company will get for being in cooperation with this company will be $39,500. I will make roughly three large on that one sale alone. and unlike mere salesman, i actually consult our clients after the sale has been made.

the real question though is gobb, why is your life so pathetic? and did you collect your unemployment check yet?
Old 07-13-2006, 01:47 PM   #40
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

since none of care about the Knicks

Steve Francis + Frye + Lee for Iverson... if not enough than trade the next 3 picks that Knicks have in the first round...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 01:53 PM   #41
God of BasketBall
Banned

Quote:
if you really would like to know, i just baged an account that happens to be a fortune 500 company. the fee my company will get for being in cooperation with this company will be $39,500. I will make roughly three large on that one sale alone. and unlike mere salesman, i actually consult our clients after the sale has been made.

the real question though is gobb, why is your life so pathetic? and did you collect your unemployment check yet?

We dont believe you, you neeeeeeed more people!

You spend your time here being a fraud. Surprised you didnt tell me last week you was in Miami wit da homies poppin bub hollering holla holla at some woman. :rollingeyes:
Old 07-13-2006, 01:57 PM   #42
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

JPR, you're a cashier jockey at circuit city. That's all you do. You run out and collect the carts real quick like so you can get back on the register pronto and make more customers happy for a raise. That's all you do.

Just end it, buddy.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 01:59 PM   #43
miles berg
MFFL

miles berg is considered somewhat coolmiles berg is considered somewhat cool

I want Iverson in Dallas. Devin Harris, Josh Howard, and Stack's expirer sound any good to you Philly fans?

Iverson and Dirk would be sick with Jet on the wing getting wide open looks off their two man game.
miles berg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 03:14 PM   #44
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan is starting to rub some people the wrong way

The Sixers should take a deal of Camby, Miller and Najera for Iverson and Hunter.

Good deal for both teams.

The Sixers can then send Dalembert to the Warriors for Troy Murphy, and sign Lorenzen Wright.

The Sixers then have:

Miller, Ollie (could use another point guard)
Iggy, Green
Carney, Korver, Najera
Webber, Murphy
Camby, Wright

I think the Sixers have another first round pick as well.

No one star player, but depth at every position.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 03:25 PM   #45
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Why don't the Clippers offer up Livingston and roleplayers to satisfy the CBA? Then they can let Cassell go to the Lakers and everyone's happy.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: