Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-24-2007, 01:10 AM   #16
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Presents: the Definitive 200 Albums

and no tribe called quest albums!!!
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 01:16 AM   #17
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionIssues
154. WILL SMITH – BIG WILLIE STYLE
what a travesty.

Oh wow i didnt even notice that on first glance

154. WILL SMITH – BIG WILLIE STYLE
161. JAY-Z – BLACK ALBUM
170. TUPAC – ME AGAINST THE WORLD
189. JAY-Z – IN MY LIFETIME VOL 1
190. LL COOL J – MAMA SAID KNOCK YOU OUT

interesting.
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 01:24 AM   #18
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

oasis at number 124...should be top 50 at least
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 01:41 AM   #19
mid80sjordan
High School JV MVP

mid80sjordan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
oasis at number 124...should be top 50 at least
oasis?
mid80sjordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 02:14 AM   #20
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Appetite For Destruction was the greatest rock album since Led Zeppelin IV and has been the greatest rock album for the last 20 years and it's at 32? What a joke.

And yes, Creedence needs a top 20 nomination, these guys had almost as many hits as The Beatles.

Up Around The Bend >> Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 03:48 AM   #21
nottheone
I hit open layups

nottheone has an OK reputation so far

appetite for destruction, as unbelieveable as it was, was not better than back in black.
nottheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 04:18 AM   #22
Admiral
Good High School Starter

Admiral has an OK reputation so far

my two cents:

1. will smith's big willie style was not bigger than a lot of other rap albums....if they are only gonna consider rock albums this has no business here...if they are gonna consider all albums there should be a couple more rap ones just for the impact they made on that genre....5/200 were rap...there has to be others that had as much of/more of an impact on music than just those 5 among 195 others...
(as a side note, i don't listen to much rap, but this just seemed overly selective NOT to pick more)

2. As much as i love santana....supernatural does not belong that high, but i am glad metallica and zeppelin had several apiece...2 of the best...

i'm sure i could say more, but it's kinda late and i don't feel like examining it more thoroughly
Admiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 11:58 AM   #23
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The list is terrible because it was voted on by retarded teenyboppers and Canadians.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 04:37 PM   #24
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
Appetite For Destruction was the greatest rock album since Led Zeppelin IV and has been the greatest rock album for the last 20 years and it's at 32? What a joke.

And yes, Creedence needs a top 20 nomination, these guys had almost as many hits as The Beatles.

Up Around The Bend >> Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds

AFD was not even the best album on 1987. I'll take Among the Living over it.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 06:37 PM   #25
Zombles
Local High School Star

Zombles has decent reputation

What the **** is this ****?

Christina Ageularia and Avril Levigne BUT NOT ONE ****ING P-FUNK OR KING CRIMSON ALBUM

that is a horrible list, one of the worst I've ever seen.

oh and two dixie chicks albums but no Pantera, yeah, that's cool.
Zombles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 07:06 PM   #26
Randy

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
appetite for destruction, as unbelieveable as it was, was not better than back in black

Quote:
AFD was not even the best album on 1987. I'll take Among the Living over it.

Yes it was.
Old 07-24-2007, 07:26 PM   #27
mhg88
Local High School Star

mhg88 is considered somewhat coolmhg88 is considered somewhat coolmhg88 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombles
What the **** is this ****?

Christina Ageularia and Avril Levigne BUT NOT ONE ****ING P-FUNK OR KING CRIMSON ALBUM

that is a horrible list, one of the worst I've ever seen.

oh and two dixie chicks albums but no Pantera, yeah, that's cool.

No Pantera? Damn, this list really is sh!t.
mhg88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 07:37 PM   #28
nottheone
I hit open layups

nottheone has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
Yes it was.
no chance in hell it was better than back in black.

we can go all day. "yes it was." "no it wasnt!"
nottheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 07:40 PM   #29
Knoe Struh Damus
I Knew I'd Type This

Knoe Struh Damus has an OK reputation so far

Just pointless trying to stick all these genres in the same list, rock music really needs a new hall of fame, devoid of Destiny's Child and Avril Lavigne.
Knoe Struh Damus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 07:59 PM   #30
Randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottheone
no chance in hell it was better than back in black.

we can go all day. "yes it was." "no it wasnt!"

Yes we can, except that I'll always be right. And this is coming from a HUGE AC/DC fan.

They were better with Bon. "Whole Lotta Rosie" dominates any song done with Brian.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: