Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-24-2007, 02:11 PM   #1
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Default Im retarded

Today i wrecked my car because i was going to fast and lost control of the vehicle. I not only cause loads of money in damages but also put my life and most importantly the lives of 4 of my friends at risk. Lucky no one was hurt but i cant help but sit here and hate myself for being such a ****ing retard. I keep thinking about what could have happened and it scares me that i was so reckless with my friends livelyhoods at stake. I just needed to get this out somewhere and ISH seems the perfect outlet to me.

Last edited by Jailblazers7 : 07-24-2007 at 02:16 PM.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 02:15 PM   #2
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Default Re: Im retarded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Today i recked my car because i was going to fast and lost control of the vehicle. I not only cause loads of money in damages but also put my life and most importantly the lives of 4 of my friends at risk. Lucky no one was hurt but i cant help but sit here and hate myself for being such a ****ing retard. I keep thinking about what could have happened and it scares me that i was so reckless with my friends livelyhoods at stake. I just needed to get this out somewhere and ISH seems the perfect outlet to me.
Don't beat yourself up over it...people make stupid mistakes...move on.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 02:15 PM   #3
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Quote:
Today i recked my car because i was going to fast and lost control of the vehicle. I not only cause loads of money in damages but also put my life and most importantly the lives of 4 of my friends at risk. Lucky no one was hurt but i cant help but sit here and hate myself for being such a ****ing retard. I keep thinking about what could have happened and it scares me that i was so reckless with my friends livelyhoods at stake. I just needed to get this out somewhere and ISH seems the perfect outlet to me.

I have been there man. It sucks. I was driving my car on one of the busines interstates in Ohio. I was driving in the direction of the setting sun and it just BLINDED me. The traffic ahead of me stopped and I plowed into the back of a car going 65 MPH. At first, I was just really stunned. I didn't know how to react. I pretty much lost it later on that evening. I think that's when it really hit me. My friend that I was with was crying her eyes out at the time of the accident. She never spoke to me again

Anyway, my insurance is really jacked up and in a desperate hurry to get another car, I got totally ripped off. Take your time in getting a new ride and don't do what I did.

Best of luck.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 02:17 PM   #4
Hurlyburly
Banned

lol@"recked"

You shouldn't have been driving a car anways. I'm surprised you could even spell car.

Get yourself a moped and stick to the sidewalks.
Hurlyburly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 02:20 PM   #5
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurlyburly
lol@"recked"

You shouldn't have been driving a car anways. I'm surprised you could even spell car.

You are the scum of the earth. You kick a man while he is down after he pours his feelings out because he made a spelling mistake 30 minutes after he was in a car WRECK. Get the **** out of here prick.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 02:28 PM   #6
knicks15
Local High School Star

sometimes u need a wakeup call. better that urs wasnt as serious as it coulda been
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 02:32 PM   #7
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurlyburly
lol@"recked"

aren't you the emo homo? **** if this happened to you, you'd be in the basement right now cutting yourself up.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 02:52 PM   #8
Hurlyburly
Banned

Quote:
You are the scum of the earth. You kick a man while he is down after he pours his feelings out because he made a spelling mistake 30 minutes after he was in a car WRECK. Get the **** out of here prick.

Be thankful you're even alive.

Someone like you getting in a "reck" could have killed not only yourself, but others as well.

You were probably driving on the wrong side of the road when you "recked"

Like I said, get a moped and stick to the sidewalks. For the safety of others of course.
Old 07-24-2007, 02:54 PM   #9
Hurlyburly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
aren't you the emo homo? **** if this happened to you, you'd be in the basement right now cutting yourself up.

If this happened to me, I wouldn't cry about it on a message board.

This guys shook like a straight female who's late on her period.

If someone stole his nuts, I bet the first thing he'd do is start a topic HERE asking if anyone has them.
Old 07-24-2007, 03:47 PM   #10
DØN
Banned

Yes it's not great to be retarded. Stupid things happen to stupid people. Get used to it.
DØN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 03:53 PM   #11
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DØN
Yes it's not great to be retarded. Stupid things happen to stupid people. Get used to it.
You would know a lot about being retarded...
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 03:58 PM   #12
DØN
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
You would know a lot about being retarded...
Yes DON sees them all the time. DON is probably talking to one right now.
DØN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 04:09 PM   #13
gts
Sons of Antartica

sorry that happened to you jailblazer... the important thing is that all is well with yourself and passengers and that you learn from the mistake... while it is fresh in your mind recall to yourself what you did wrong (beside the speeding) what actually you could have done to correct for the mistake when it occured. i'm talking about the actual aspects of being in control of your car... shoot me an pm if you need help...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 04:12 PM   #14
eauclaire447
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DØN
Yes DON sees them all the time. DON is probably talking to one right now.
its not good to talk to the voices in your head..that could lead to destructive actions.
eauclaire447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 04:13 PM   #15
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

So I have this crazy cousin...

As in literally crazy and was being force-shot drugs in an institution at the time which is why he was NOT in a car with his four best friends. An RV, not a car. An RV headed on a road trip from Georgia to an out of state concert. An RV with a driver who hadn't had enough sleep the night before, fell into light sleep, jerked awake and while doing so jerked the steering wheel, tipping the RV on its side and killing all of its passengers. A week later my cousin is stable, gets out into the real world just long enough to find this out, and checks himself right back in.

Driving is serious business... you know how they always comfort people who are scared of sharks / flying / lightning / whatever other irrational **** people fear by saying "you're 26.3 times more likely to die driving than you are doing Activity X." Well that has 2 parts to it. One part is that Activity X does not have that many fatalities. The other part is that driving DOES. Careless drivers kill passengers every day. You gotta focus, I have trouble with this too, but you gotta treat driving like it's the most important thing in the world when you're doing it. You gotta drive smart, and defensively, because most accidents are caused by some drunk ass hole that a good driver didn't watch out for.

Just count your blessings that you're still alive and don't take driving for granted anymore...
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: