Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-24-2007, 09:23 PM   #16
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default Re: Favorite Poster?

WigNosy.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 09:31 PM   #17
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day La Ghetto
fuakyou.jpg
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 09:42 PM   #18
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

I demand you justify why VC is the smartest. The guy is a straight up moron. Everything he says is biased, and he doesn't use logic in most posts, because he'd rather back things up with stereotypes and beliefs.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 09:42 PM   #19
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Statman32
Matthius
Atthedrivein
B-Low
Redblackattack
MLH81
GOBB
VC
INLebronwetrusts
Nexuss
Ernajim15
L-Kizzle
Fudge
I seen Hippos
Fashionissues
SAKTF
Kwajo
Stelphair31
QWERTY- funniest poster in this site
baseketball4life

Special Mention

KING OF the COURT

Forgotten but will be added on my lists

Glove20
Bail
Hollabolla aka AceVentura

Last edited by Lebron23 : 07-25-2007 at 02:34 AM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 09:48 PM   #20
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i do have posters to name but no homo.

no fave really. everyone is cool - i can say thus far, you fall into a certain category real fast. you either make alliances, enemies, or be a loner through time. the seasoned vets don't really recognize anyone but their fellow og's. you have to understand basketball on their level or else your words are invisible.

then you have the popular dudes. popular, for i don't know what reason, other than post counts, things in common, or because they keep it safe with everybody.

then you have the gimmick posters. they make their mark by, well a variety of things. creativity or stupidity. anything to make noise.

so how to make out a favorite? everyone is different and of value - through learning something or be entertained by.

Last edited by FashionIssues : 07-24-2007 at 09:51 PM.
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 09:50 PM   #21
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
WigNosy.
THAT'S who I forgot. That guy is great. I wish he was like, my father or something so I could come to him for advice. He's just... wise.

I don't think he's made a post in like 6 months though. Sucks.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 10:04 PM   #22
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

I like:

DeJordan
nexus
VC
Skywalker
Thorp
raiderfan
Richie2k6
RBP
Silent_Mav
Psileas
GMAT

I probably forgot some, but here are some of the better posters

Last edited by Glove_20 : 07-26-2007 at 05:34 PM.
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 10:09 PM   #23
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Usually defends himself well in arguments, brings a rather large vocabulary to the table, is funny, and seems to have a lot of life experience. He brings all those things together nicely.

He generally only uses his vocabulary to talk down to people.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 10:19 PM   #24
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

J_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected poster

No one mentioned SoCalMike. He's one of the few Laker fans who understands they have other Lakers who don't actually wear number 24, his b-ball knowledge outside the Lake Show is solid, makes funny posts when he replies, and has a great gimmick that everyone respects. He's tops on my list. Gobb, Don, and Richie aren't far behind.
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 10:20 PM   #25
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Shogon - reminds me a lot of a friend of mine

Oh man. Im sorry.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 10:28 PM   #26
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
He generally only uses his vocabulary to talk down to people.

Co-signed
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 10:41 PM   #27
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

-RainierBeachPoet
-B-low
-FatBoy
-ClutchCityReturns
-Thorpesaurus
-Randy

In no particular order.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 10:46 PM   #28
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Oh man. Im sorry.
nice.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 10:56 PM   #29
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Reppy and TheGame414 are probably the 2 best posters on this board. It's a shame that thegame rarely posts these days. (did not mean to rhyme that)
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 11:05 PM   #30
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

As for my actual thoughts for smartest posters:

- KBlaze - Probably the most knowledgable on the board.

- RidonKs - Always has long, well thought out posts.

- GOBB - Very smart and has a sense of humour.

- The Answer - Usually forgotten, but I've always thought he's one of the smartest people on ISH, and is never biased.

- dejordan - Knows quite a bit about old school basketball.

- D-Fence - I know he doesn't have many posts, but from what I've seen in the "Offical #Whatever of InsideHoops Player" topics, this guy knows what he's talking about when it comes to old school basketball.

- RainBreacherPoet (sp?) - Also knows a lot about the history of the game.

- Glove_20 - Great at ranking players and has good knowledge overall.

- GeeWiz - Can get his point across well, smart overall poster.

Etc...
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: