I demand you justify why VC is the smartest. The guy is a straight up moron. Everything he says is biased, and he doesn't use logic in most posts, because he'd rather back things up with stereotypes and beliefs.
no fave really. everyone is cool - i can say thus far, you fall into a certain category real fast. you either make alliances, enemies, or be a loner through time. the seasoned vets don't really recognize anyone but their fellow og's. you have to understand basketball on their level or else your words are invisible.
then you have the popular dudes. popular, for i don't know what reason, other than post counts, things in common, or because they keep it safe with everybody.
then you have the gimmick posters. they make their mark by, well a variety of things. creativity or stupidity. anything to make noise.
so how to make out a favorite? everyone is different and of value - through learning something or be entertained by.
Last edited by FashionIssues : 07-24-2007 at 09:51 PM.
No one mentioned SoCalMike. He's one of the few Laker fans who understands they have other Lakers who don't actually wear number 24, his b-ball knowledge outside the Lake Show is solid, makes funny posts when he replies, and has a great gimmick that everyone respects. He's tops on my list. Gobb, Don, and Richie aren't far behind.
- KBlaze - Probably the most knowledgable on the board.
- RidonKs - Always has long, well thought out posts.
- GOBB - Very smart and has a sense of humour.
- The Answer - Usually forgotten, but I've always thought he's one of the smartest people on ISH, and is never biased.
- dejordan - Knows quite a bit about old school basketball.
- D-Fence - I know he doesn't have many posts, but from what I've seen in the "Offical #Whatever of InsideHoops Player" topics, this guy knows what he's talking about when it comes to old school basketball.
- RainBreacherPoet (sp?) - Also knows a lot about the history of the game.
- Glove_20 - Great at ranking players and has good knowledge overall.
- GeeWiz - Can get his point across well, smart overall poster.