Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-24-2007, 11:12 PM   #31
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation
Default Re: Favorite Poster?

RainierBeachPoet - Knows his sh-t, whether its historic or in the present.
AppleNader - Team USA king. Love his passion. Love his anger.
B-Low - Easy going funny guy.
Ridonks - See above.
Hateraid - Always looking to help out in the Sneaker forum, top guy.
JtotheIzzo - Controversial, funny, and good at arguing.
Y2Gezee - The only nuggets fan i can trust for unbiased solid fact and discussion.

Last edited by Darsh : 07-24-2007 at 11:19 PM.
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 11:29 PM   #32
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Richie2k6
D-Fence

Both guys know basketball extremely well and only post quality posts...

VCDrivesAPorsche is a good poster as well but spends too much time reading people's profile...If he sticks to posting quality posts instead of criticizing, he would make my list...

Last edited by Mr_Basketball#1 : 07-24-2007 at 11:32 PM.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 11:32 PM   #33
Selenium
Good High School Starter

Selenium is considered somewhat coolSelenium is considered somewhat cool

I haven't been here long, but so far my favorite posters are Randy and Hateraid.
Selenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 11:34 PM   #34
PacersFan
Decent playground baller

PacersFan has an OK reputation so far

Me Myself and I seems like the best answer.
PacersFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:18 AM   #35
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenium
I haven't been here long, but so far my favorite posters are Randy and Hateraid.
i like randy's no holds barred take on anything "holy".
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:24 AM   #36
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Randy
Hateraid
B-Low
Thorpe
Dejordan
Psileas
i seen hippos
Ridonks
Gobb
KBlaze
Reppy
GeeWiz
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:33 AM   #37
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

lebron23 hands down like 630
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:48 AM   #38
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

qwerty
DON
eeeeeebro (i forgot how many e's he has)
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:57 AM   #39
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty
lebron23 hands down like 630

QWERTY for GLOBAL MODERATOR

Hands down the funniest poster here in ISH
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 01:00 AM   #40
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

Hmmm

sakf
statman32
Silent Mav
Kblaze
reppy

I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 01:21 AM   #41
mid80sjordan
High School JV MVP

mid80sjordan has an OK reputation so far

i love everyone!!!!!!!!!!
mid80sjordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 01:24 AM   #42
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I probably read geeWiz's posts the most. Not sure why. whenever I see a post by him, I just... have to read it. I think it's because he's so damn full of himself that he ALWAYS sounds like he knows what he's talking about. He could explain to me that Russia has always been a capitalist state since the beginning of it's existance, or that soccer would be better of played with a square ball, and I'd probably take in every word without so much as an eyeroll. I don't know, just the confidence in his... tone. Loads of people hate him because he seems cocky, but I enjoy the confidence of his posts. Good vocabulary too, and great at getting a point across without making it seem to compicated.

Damn, this is quickly sounding like some sort of a man crush. Uhhh, ummm... must... change... subject... now. Soo, uhhh, trucks eh? How bout Hemi's? They're pretty sweet. Great, ummm, towing capacity and stuff.

kwajo
Randy
Silent
sizzle
hippos
sky
GoBB
kblaze
Darshipookins (cuz I mean, c'mon, that's just adorable)

A bunch of others I'm probably forgetting.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:09 AM   #43
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
I probably read geeWiz's posts the most. Not sure why. whenever I see a post by him, I just... have to read it. I think it's because he's so damn full of himself that he ALWAYS sounds like he knows what he's talking about. He could explain to me that Russia has always been a capitalist state since the beginning of it's existance, or that soccer would be better of played with a square ball, and I'd probably take in every word without so much as an eyeroll. I don't know, just the confidence in his... tone. Loads of people hate him because he seems cocky, but I enjoy the confidence of his posts. Good vocabulary too, and great at getting a point across without making it seem to compicated.

That's hilarious. It pretty much sums up geeWiz.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:32 AM   #44
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

gobb
glove
statman
poorlilrich
hotsizzle
qwerty
randy
lebron23
ridonks
illinifan
stelfair

im probably forgetting some people...

but the best is VCdrivesPorchse!
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:54 AM   #45
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
I probably read geeWiz's posts the most. Not sure why. whenever I see a post by him, I just... have to read it. I think it's because he's so damn full of himself that he ALWAYS sounds like he knows what he's talking about. He could explain to me that Russia has always been a capitalist state since the beginning of it's existance, or that soccer would be better of played with a square ball, and I'd probably take in every word without so much as an eyeroll. I don't know, just the confidence in his... tone. Loads of people hate him because he seems cocconfidence ky, but I enjoy the of his posts. Good vocabulary too, and great at getting a point across without making it seem to compicated.

I dont know what to think of GeeWiz. Sometimes i cant help but love him because he's so self assured whilst also being (as far as i can tell) a r/l loser.

At the same time, his overconfidence in his own opinions often seem to cloud any clarity in his posts.

But all round, i still think he's a dam good poster.
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: