Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-25-2007, 03:01 AM   #46
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Favorite Poster?

My fav posters are: ( I will probably forget some)

GOBB
Hateraid
MLH1981
LKizzle
B-Low
Rab
Sakf
Ced
Reppy
Skywalker
E.Williams
Jtotheizzo

All those posters are either funny or enjoyable to argue with.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 07:29 AM   #47
KIWI

AtTheDriveIn
JtoTheIzzo
SsKSpurs21
Kblaze
BradMiller52
primetime
Old 07-25-2007, 01:00 PM   #48
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsh
I dont know what to think of GeeWiz. Sometimes i cant help but love him because he's so self assured whilst also being (as far as i can tell) a r/l loser.

At the same time, his overconfidence in his own opinions often seem to cloud any clarity in his posts.

But all round, i still think he's a dam good poster.

Gee has some sort of brainwashing power. When he talks about anything BUT the Wizards, he surely doesn't sound like he knows what he is talking about.

Anyways, more power to him.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 01:11 PM   #49
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
Have you noticed that every time he starts trying to look smart with those big words you mention, someone, usually reppy, comes in and point by point proves wrong every single thing he says? Does that matter at all? Anyone can hit Thesaurus.com and use big words with no content. And when he does get to the point, it's always beat the F down by someone with actual knowledge of things.

It's one thing if you think he's smart, clearly he is in some aspects, but the number one smartest person on this entire message board?

KBlaze, Kwajo, adamcz, reppy are no-brainers. Just because they don't walk around making topics "Hey, look at all these big words I know, let's talk about politics. Liberals are scum!" Usually the guys who make a point out of showing off do so for a reason.

i won't say im the smartest, but to each his own opinion and respect other's opinions.

i think this is what MLH appreciates. have a good discussion. disagree. evaluate. then give the honorable bow of respect.

I abstain from abusing the 1st Amendment and claiming I have a right to retort and just be an ******* to prove my point over someone on the internet.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 01:13 PM   #50
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
Richie2k6
D-Fence

Both guys know basketball extremely well and only post quality posts...

VCDrivesAPorsche is a good poster as well but spends too much time reading people's profile...If he sticks to posting quality posts instead of criticizing, he would make my list...

like I said. dont take it personally. you motioned that the celtics would win 50 games and the Nets 41. naturally I would react.

im actually one of the lesser arguers on here. imagine if you crossed paths with GOBB
Old 07-25-2007, 01:17 PM   #51
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

GOBB will straight up bust a cap in yo ass and never let u log off of here, Day La Ghetto will house you, IversonMelo2k7 will send his homies after you, DON will make u laugh to death w/o actually trying to make you laugh............
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 01:56 PM   #52
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

another poster rating thread... what else is new?:rollingeyes:
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 04:53 PM   #53
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
another poster rating thread... what else is new?:rollingeyes:

but...poster rating threads aren't new at all! I'm confused. Why would you make a statement that's the complete opposite of the truth? Hmm....very peculiar
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 06:48 PM   #54
Fudge
NBA Legend

Fudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this board

Aside from basketball knowledge (particularly guys who make crack me up like heck):
L.Kizzle
Baller aka Boxer
Lebron23
tmackobeyao01

General favorites:
Rocket Fans
D-Fence
B-Low
hateraid
Richie2k6
saKf
mlh1981
Done_And_Done (what happened to him anyhow?)
Fudge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 07:17 PM   #55
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
like I said. dont take it personally. you motioned that the celtics would win 50 games and the Nets 41. naturally I would react.

im actually one of the lesser arguers on here. imagine if you crossed paths with GOBB

Hey sorry, I got to go for my team
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 04:43 AM   #56
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

I'm trying to figure out why everyone criticized VC for making his popularity poll threads, yet people make threads such as this one on a weekly basis without any complaints.... interesting.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 03:24 PM   #57
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

DON

Hateraid

Darsh/Nugzfan/Goldnug
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 03:28 PM   #58
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
I'm trying to figure out why everyone criticized VC for making his popularity poll threads, yet people make threads such as this one on a weekly basis without any complaints.... interesting.

it's called the Targus (moron) Effect.
Old 07-26-2007, 03:58 PM   #59
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Everyone is dying to see their name here. It's an ego boost.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: