Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-25-2007, 02:00 AM   #1
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default California = Official state of US

I swear we make the country look good.
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:11 AM   #2
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: California = Official state of US

[cough][/cough]
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:19 AM   #3
knicks15
Local High School Star

knicks15 has decent reputation

knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:21 AM   #4
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Shrink your picture a*shole.

Back on topic, it's Maine that is best:

Quote:
Persons of Hispanic or Latino origin, percent - 1.0%

Compared to California:

Quote:
Persons of Hispanic or Latino origin, percent - 35.2%

I rest my case.

Last edited by Randy : 07-25-2007 at 02:25 AM.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:40 AM   #5
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

IMO cali as a whole > NY as a whole

LA VS NY is close
but then San Fracisco vs Buffalo?
San Diego VS Poughkeepsie or ****ty ass Albany?
etc
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:47 AM   #6
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
Shrink your picture a*shole.

Back on topic, it's Maine that is best:

Compared to California:

I rest my case.

Wait, there is a state called Maine?

I learn something new everyday.

But seriously, dont hate on latinos. If they can get their **** together and realize that education is the key to success then we will get owned. Latinos are some of the hardest working people i know.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:50 AM   #7
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

that ****ing new york picture is annoying.

Maine sucks. Should of went with Rhode Island. At least providence is a decent city.
Old 07-25-2007, 02:57 AM   #8
Chalkmaze
Good college starter

Chalkmaze has decent reputationChalkmaze has decent reputation

New Flash: This just in.... there are 50 official states of the US
Chalkmaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 03:03 AM   #9
YAWN
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkmaze
New Flash: This just in.... there are 50 official states of the US
Way to miss the point sherlock.

Heres an example if you werent just trying to be a smart ass.

The official flower of the US is a rose. Yet there is an offical flower for all 50 states. get it? good? Utah sucks.
Old 07-25-2007, 03:35 AM   #10
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool

lets make this quick

DODGERS>>>>>>>>>> Yankees
case closed
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 03:48 AM   #11
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionIssues
I swear we make the country look good.

co-sign
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 05:24 AM   #12
Chalkmaze
Good college starter

Chalkmaze has decent reputationChalkmaze has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAWN
Way to miss the point sherlock.

Heres an example if you werent just trying to be a smart ass.

The official flower of the US is a rose. Yet there is an offical flower for all 50 states. get it? good? Utah sucks.

I was being a wiseguy, since there's no official state, and it's pointless to try to name one.

As far as Utah goes, I plan to move from Utah soon, I've never been a fan of the culture, but Utah has more scenic variety than any other state in the US, low-crime, low-racism, and it's clean, so it has it's pluses.

If you want me to play along, then I'll say that Utah might have the official scenery of the U.S. Doesn't that sound a little funny to you?
Chalkmaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 01:39 PM   #13
YAWN
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkmaze
I was being a wiseguy, since there's no official state, and it's pointless to try to name one.

As far as Utah goes, I plan to move from Utah soon, I've never been a fan of the culture, but Utah has more scenic variety than any other state in the US, low-crime, low-racism, and it's clean, so it has it's pluses.

If you want me to play along, then I'll say that Utah might have the official scenery of the U.S. Doesn't that sound a little funny to you?

yeah i have some bad memories from Utah so that may be my reasoning. What about Alaska? That place is pretty sweet. Or Washington. The most amazing scenic place ive ever been to was in the state of washington in the middle of the state between Spokane and Seattle at a place called The Gorge. Got off the bus and was blown away by how beautiful it was.

Thats a stage and an audience btw.
Old 07-25-2007, 02:04 PM   #14
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:05 PM   #15
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

All found in Texas
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: