Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-25-2007, 02:08 PM   #16
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: California = Official state of US

Last edited by thenextgreatbigman : 07-25-2007 at 02:12 PM.
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:12 PM   #17
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

my god, resize that man
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:31 PM   #18
CakeorDeath
Local High School Star

CakeorDeath has decent reputation

From what I understand, California also = the official state of Mexico.

In truth, there are lots of places in California that I like, but in all honesty I was born and raised there and have since moved on, and I will NEVER live there again, if I can help it.

I guess I'm over it
CakeorDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:39 PM   #19
Nashformvp
High School Varsity 6th Man

Nashformvp has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeorDeath
From what I understand, California also = the official state of Mexico.

In truth, there are lots of places in California that I like, but in all honesty I was born and raised there and have since moved on, and I will NEVER live there again, if I can help it.

I guess I'm over it

no arizona is the official state of mexico 60% of the population is illegal
Nashformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 03:00 PM   #20
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

to the guy posting oversized pictures of nyc.

NYC is not a state.

nyc>la is arguable.
San Fran> Buffalo is true
Sacramento>Albany is true
San Diego>poughkeepsie is true
Oakland>Syracuse is also true.
etc..
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 03:13 PM   #21
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I can actually see these babies from my window right now:

And Colorado has the coolest music venue in the US, Red Rocks Ampitheatre, dug into a mountain with 100% natural acoustics.

Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 03:52 PM   #22
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAWN

NYC is not a state.

nyc>la is arguable.
Oakland>Syracuse is also true.
etc..
niagara falls are not in NYC. And last time i checked the city was part of the state so by posting pics of NYC i'm showcasing NY State.

And NYC>LA is not arguable, it's a fact. When people think america the first thing that comes to mind is NYC.
Old 07-25-2007, 03:59 PM   #23
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
When people think america the first thing that comes to mind is NYC.

yea right. and everyone says its Texans that have a big head about their state.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:10 PM   #24
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm

yea right. and everyone says its Texans that have a big head about their state.
i've been to italy, germany, france, portugal and a few other countries, every time a conversation about the US came up there was something to do with new york, skyscrapers and the statue of liberty.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:21 PM   #25
kentatm
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextgreatbigman
i've been to italy, germany, france, portugal and a few other countries, every time a conversation about the US came up there was something to do with new york, skyscrapers and the statue of liberty.

big whoop.

I've been to England, France, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, Holland, Grand Cayman, Canada and Mexico. They asked me about Texas. So your point is void.

Asians likely think of California first, Mexicans and Central Americans Texas, Cali and the border states, Cubans think of Florida and etc etc etc. You really are being foolish. People in the US dont even think of New York first. TO say the world thinks of New York first when talking of America is damn stupid. If they are thinking of any major city, its Washington DC b/c thats were our government is stationed. Sorry dude, NY is NOT the center of the universe. Get over yourselves.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:41 PM   #26
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

Don't forget the rap in Cali

The money ain't too shabby either. If you want to earn a higher salary just come out here ... granted the living cost is also higher. The minimum wage in other states is like $5.50 when we have it at $7.50 and its going to go to $8.00 next January.

... no wonder we have so many Latinos and beggars roaming the streets.
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 05:49 PM   #27
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

No, no, the guy has a good point. California is the perfect image of America...

Hollywood - produces the fake image all the immagrants are aspriring to find, then are disappointed when they see the real world

San Fransisco - Bunch of gays trying to get rights

Los Angeles/San Diego - Where you can see more Latinos than discount day at Taco Bell.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 06:02 PM   #28
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
niagara falls are not in NYC. And last time i checked the city was part of the state so by posting pics of NYC i'm showcasing NY State.

And NYC>LA is not arguable, it's a fact. When people think america the first thing that comes to mind is NYC.

LA is cooler than NYC though. Then like this post stated:

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAWN

NYC is not a state.

nyc>la is arguable.
Oakland>Syracuse

That's not arguable.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 06:06 PM   #29
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

First of all, people need to learn to resize their ****ing pictures.

2nd it is arguable.

3rd no they dont. If i had to guess i would think they think of hollywood and all the celebrities.

and 4th you posted the view of niagara falls from the canadian side. Oh and also the big horseshoe one is in canada. the us on is the ****ty small one.

Oh and Randy: Red Rocks is ****ing sweet. But its still #2 to The Gorge in my book.
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 06:12 PM   #30
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I agree with randy...i frickin LOVE colorado!!

i hate california..i'm stuck here tho

but i would like to live in phoenix
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: