Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-25-2007, 02:02 AM   #1
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool
Default Agent_Zero's Joke Of The Day

I will post jokes daily...hope you enjoy.

A woman went to her priest with a problem. "Father, I have two female parrots, and they only know how to say one thing. All they ever say is, 'Hi, we're prostitutes. Wanna have some fun?' "

"That's terrible!" exclaimed the priest. "But I think I can help. Bring your two female parrots over to my house, and I will put them with my two male parrots whom I taught to pray and read the Bible. My parrots will teach your parrots to stop saying that terrible phrase, and your female parrots will learn to praise and worship."

The next day, the woman brought her female parrots to the priest's house. His two male parrots were holding rosary beads and quietly praying in their cage. The woman put her two female parrots in the cage with the male parrots. The females said, "Hi, we're prostitutes. Wanna have some fun?"

One male parrot looked over at the other male parrot and exclaimed "Put those beads away, Chuck, our prayers have been answered!"
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 09:27 AM   #2
MJ23
Banned

MJ23 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Agent_Zero's Joke Of The Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_Zero

A woman went to her priest with a problem. "Father, I have two female parrots, and they only know how to say one thing. All they ever say is, 'Hi, we're prostitutes. Wanna have some fun?' "

"That's terrible!" exclaimed the priest. "But I think I can help. Bring your two female parrots over to my house, and I will put them with my two male parrots whom I taught to pray and read the Bible. My parrots will teach your parrots to stop saying that terrible phrase, and your female parrots will learn to praise and worship."

The next day, the woman brought her female parrots to the priest's house. His two male parrots were holding rosary beads and quietly praying in their cage. The woman put her two female parrots in the cage with the male parrots. The females said, "Hi, we're prostitutes. Wanna have some fun?"

One male parrot looked over at the other male parrot and exclaimed "Put those beads away, Chuck, our prayers have been answered!"

that was a good one
MJ23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 01:42 PM   #3
kazaks
I hit open 5-footers

kazaks has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

kazaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 01:50 PM   #4
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

The game of choice for unemployed people or maintenance level workers is basketball.

The game of choice for frontline workers is football.

The game of choice for middle management is tennis.

The game of choice for CEOs and executives is golf.

Conclusion: The higher up on the corporate ladder you are, the smaller your balls are.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 01:52 PM   #5
MJ23
Banned

MJ23 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
The game of choice for unemployed people or maintenance level workers is basketball.

Conclusion: The higher up on the corporate ladder you are, the smaller your balls are.

MJ23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:21 PM   #6
Nashformvp
High School Varsity 6th Man

Nashformvp has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Nashformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: