Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-26-2007, 03:23 AM   #16
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Marrying a career woman: Pros and Cons

It just sucks because women only care about money, well most do as that has to go with the whole security issue. Now the corporate woman only cares about money and want a man to make more damn money than her still. Or if he's not making more then she still wants him to spend most of his by a large amount. However, while she still wants the man to fulfill the breadwinner role, she doesn't want to clean or take care of the home stuff.

But I have no problem at all if my woman makes more money than me, not at all. But I don't want a woman that does not work at all. I'll be happy to take care of the home with my wife as we both work, but I need a woman who is doing something other than the things I can do for myself at home. A woman that has enough going on in her life that we can talk about each other's goings on, not just mine. If we both end up extremely busy, I'll work hard to fulfill the home stuff and work on the relationship, as hopefully she will too.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 05:36 AM   #17
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Marrying a career woman: Pros and Cons

Honestly, I dont want my woman to be making more money than me. Ya, I know that's sort of bad but i wont let that get in the way of the woman i love. I would just prefer it.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: