Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-25-2007, 11:25 AM   #1
liverandonions
HERD is the WORD

liverandonions has decent reputation
Default new to this site

hello all! Who are the respected figures of authority on this site? How can I become popular? I really need some friends.

Also, I am a gangster.
liverandonions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 11:29 AM   #2
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: new to this site

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverandonions
hello all! Who are the respected figures of authority on this site? How can I become popular? I really need some friends.

Also, I am a gangster.

you can tutor Iversonmelo2K7 (or whtever the falk his name is) on the finer points of becoming a down ass G. That is assuming of course you are a 'gangsta' as in "yo whuddup fam", and not a gangster as in "aaaaaaye, oooooooh, Im tryin to post heeeeere!"
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 11:31 AM   #3
liverandonions
HERD is the WORD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
you can tutor Iversonmelo2K7 (or whtever the falk his name is) on the finer points of becoming a down ass G. That is assuming of course you are a 'gangsta' as in "yo whuddup fam", and not a gangster as in "aaaaaaye, oooooooh, Im tryin to post heeeeere!"

Anyone that messes with me is gonna pay the price. If you are my friend, then we are tight, but don't mess with us Comptons kids.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:47 PM   #4
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

hello GOBB, nice of you to drop by in your 6th alias
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:50 PM   #5
liverandonions
HERD is the WORD

u just mad b/c you ain't a THUG
Old 07-25-2007, 12:50 PM   #6
rknine15
Buckets Baby

rknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Also, I am a gangster.
welcome home dog
rknine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:52 PM   #7
liverandonions
HERD is the WORD

who is this JEFF that I keep hearing about? Does he need a cap popped in the buttocks?
Old 07-25-2007, 12:56 PM   #8
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
hello GOBB, nice of you to drop by in your 6th alias

I think it's Day La Ghetto
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 01:17 PM   #9
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

are u a "gangster" or a "gangsta"? i think there's a difference.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 01:58 PM   #10
MJ23
Banned

MJ23 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Also, I am a gangster.

i give you a week on this forum before you get banned....quote that on me
MJ23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:02 PM   #11
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

random question. as a self procalaimed "gangster" why do you watch disney channel? I'm asking this because I know that "liverandonions" comes from the disney show Doug. Also, which screen name are you an alibi of?
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:10 PM   #12
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:24 PM   #13
Nashformvp
High School Varsity 6th Man

Nashformvp has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Also, I am a gangster.

ooh the only gangsta i no who uses propper grammer
Nashformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:27 PM   #14
MJ23
Banned

MJ23 has an OK reputation so far

Liverandonions

MJ23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:41 PM   #15
Nashformvp