Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-25-2007, 05:45 PM   #1
lian
Can barely lace up my sneakers

lian has an OK reputation so far
Default Wedding Planner Service, St. Paul and Minneapolis

Are you looking for an wedding planner in St. Paul and Minneapolis? All our wedding planners credentials have been verified and ready to serve you a succesful wedding event. We have list of event providers such as the services of limousines, bridal wear, venues, invitations, A/V Equipments, live bands, D.J.'s, top entertainers, singers, comedians, magicians, celebrities, celebrity look alike, caricaturists, psychic's, handwriting analysts, all styles of dancers, theme parties, staging, lighting, catering, photographers, videographers and floral designers. We exist to give you an edge: better service and lower costs on your next innovative event. Because when you're planning an event, every dollar and every hour counts. As industry insiders, we've developed a new business model that can significantly reduce your costs and save you time while delivering the most successful event. Visit http://romyslist.com
lian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 05:51 PM   #2
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Wedding Planner Service, St. Paul and Minneapolis

Could you get Prince & St. Paul Peterson to perform at my wedding. Also how abou the original Time with Morris Day, Jam & Lewis getting back together just for me.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 05:56 PM   #3
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

can you recommend and toplevel cakemakerbakers? i'd like to have a cake made with the likeness's of humphrey bogart and yao ming in a sort of MMA/UFC theme
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 06:19 PM   #4
Selenium
Good High School Starter

Selenium is considered somewhat coolSelenium is considered somewhat cool

I swear, I saw this same thread posted last week. Must be spammers.
Selenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 06:21 PM   #5
skillswithaz
I bust ghosts

skillswithaz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenium

NO couldn't be!
skillswithaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 06:47 PM   #6
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenium
does this mean the cake is out of the question?
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 06:53 PM   #7
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lian
Are you looking for an wedding planner in St. Paul and Minneapolis? All our wedding planners credentials have been verified and ready to serve you a succesful wedding event. We have list of event providers such as the services of limousines, bridal wear, venues, invitations, A/V Equipments, live bands, D.J.'s, top entertainers, singers, comedians, magicians, celebrities, celebrity look alike, caricaturists, psychic's, handwriting analysts, all styles of dancers, theme parties, staging, lighting, catering, photographers, videographers and floral designers. We exist to give you an edge: better service and lower costs on your next innovative event. Because when you're planning an event, every dollar and every hour counts. As industry insiders, we've developed a new business model that can significantly reduce your costs and save you time while delivering the most successful event. Visit http://romyslist.com

Nothing verifies credentails and exudes class and professionalism more than posting about your sh*tty business on a basketball message board!!
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 06:59 PM   #8
liverandonions
HERD is the WORD

liverandonions has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lian

Sounds like a great deal! U care if I leave my credit card number on here?
liverandonions is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: