Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-25-2007, 11:30 PM   #1
mhsbasketball
lol: smh:

mhsbasketball has decent reputation
Default Guns N' Roses to reunite for the 20th anniversary of AFD

Quote:
The original lineup of Guns N' Roses--minus lead singer Axl Rose--isrumored to be reuniting to mark the 20th anniversary of the band's seminal debut album Appetite For Destruction. According to drummer Steven Adler, the event is due to take place on July 28th at the Key Club in Los Angeles.
The club's website states that Adler's Appetite, L.A. Guns, and "very special guests" will appear that night. Adler said: "I'll be down there with my band and Slash, Izzy [Stradlin, guitarist], and Duff [McKagan, bass] will be there too. It's gonna be great."
Adler added that it was unlikely Rose would join his former bandmates, but that he expected a full reunion to happen eventually.
He explained: "Axl and I spoke to each other in Las Vegas recently, and I know there's a chance. It's just too big. Whatever the Stones make when they play, we'd triple it. It'd be ridiculous not to do it. He can't be that goofy."
Rose has recently finished a tour of Japan with his rebranded version of the band.
http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/45231052
mhsbasketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 11:33 PM   #2
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Guns N' Roses to reunite for the 20th anniversary of AFD

Seeing the original band together would be one of those things you don't forget.....even if Randy massively overrates them. lol
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 11:39 PM   #3
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

Sweet Child O' Mine is still one of my favorite songs.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 12:31 AM   #4
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Seeing the original band together would be one of those things you don't forget.....even if Randy massively overrates them. lol

Dude, they completely changed rock and roll during the 80's and I can't help it if they're my favorite band. Warrant, Motley Crue, Whitesnake, Ratt, Twisted Sister and all those vag bands were the face of rock until GNR came along and dropped trow all over their frizzy hair.

I still love Axl, despite all the sh*t that he's pulled in the last 10 years, although Slash, Duff, and Izzy are the coolest MF'ers ever. I'm surprised Steven Adler can still function well enough to give an interview.

I was actually thinking about this during my bike ride today, what if Slash and Axl secretly settled their differences a few years back and actually planned a gigantic reunion tour that would make them like $30 mil a piece? It's a pretty good plan IMO.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 02:19 AM   #5
nottheone
I hit open layups

nottheone has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Dude, they completely changed rock and roll during the 80's and I can't help it if they're my favorite band. Warrant, Motley Crue, Whitesnake, Ratt, Twisted Sister and all those vag bands were the face of rock until GNR came along and dropped trow all over their frizzy hair.
never heard of ac/dc, huh?
nottheone is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: