Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-26-2007, 06:06 AM   #1
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far
Default Whatever happened to the ISH Yearbook VC?

I say make it happen and fu(k all the h@ters.

Just ignore people that complain and say, "OMGZZORZ I DIDNT KNOW WE WERE STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL."

I guess you can just use a made up website and give you the info and just post it on there. I think it would be pretty badass.

PICTURE HERE

ISH Username(s):
Fav. Team:
Fav. Player:
Fav. Band
Fav. Movie
Remembered for on ISH:
Embarrasing Story:
Quote to live by:

I think it should be cool. Post it on the main page and PM Jeff to see if he gets involved.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 03:14 PM   #2
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Whatever happened to the ISH Yearbook VC?

Yeah for real its the offseason, f*ck all those people who get mad about it. It's just somethin to have a little fun with. If there's one thing i've learned its that no matter what you do on ISH SOMEBODY is gonna have something negative to say. If you post a picture of a hot white woman somebody will say "post some black chicks". If you make a nice mix video somebody will say you shoulda used a different player.

I say just go ahead with it. Have fun
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 06:48 PM   #3
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Yeah for real its the offseason, f*ck all those people who get mad about it. It's just somethin to have a little fun with. If there's one thing i've learned its that no matter what you do on ISH SOMEBODY is gonna have something negative to say. If you post a picture of a hot white woman somebody will say "post some black chicks". If you make a nice mix video somebody will say you shoulda used a different player.

I say just go ahead with it. Have fun

B-Low--the ISH voice of reason

I have never seen you get mad about something unless there was damn good reason.

Your only flaw is your WITNESS shirts (which I still can't figure out why I hate those )

What you need is a SVSM LBJ23 cap so that everyone can come up to you and ask you if you're a Notre Dame fan, since the colors/name are similar. I don't know if that deserves a or a
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 05:32 AM   #4
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

bumpzor
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 06:23 AM   #5
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
B-Low--the ISH voice of reason

I have never seen you get mad about something unless there was damn good reason.

Your only flaw is your WITNESS shirts (which I still can't figure out why I hate those )

What you need is a SVSM LBJ23 cap so that everyone can come up to you and ask you if you're a Notre Dame fan, since the colors/name are similar. I don't know if that deserves a or a
Yo you need to chill with the witness deal.. How does that make some guy a bandwagoner? The guy that sat behind me in playoffs the whole way to game 4 of the finals had season tickets to the seat he was in for 7 years lol. He says the view is terrible but he likes go the same spot and its the cheapest seat in the house. Its the very top the wall is right behind him.

anyway he was wearing a witness shirt to a couple of the games.

no bandwago
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 08:58 AM   #6
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
Yo you need to chill with the witness deal.. How does that make some guy a bandwagoner? The guy that sat behind me in playoffs the whole way to game 4 of the finals had season tickets to the seat he was in for 7 years lol. He says the view is terrible but he likes go the same spot and its the cheapest seat in the house. Its the very top the wall is right behind him.

anyway he was wearing a witness shirt to a couple of the games.

no bandwago

eh...........just playin around man

you wanna take this outside?

mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 11:19 AM   #7
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
eh...........just playin around man

you wanna take this outside?

Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: