Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-27-2007, 03:18 AM   #16
proof
Banned

Default Re: Remember my topic about eBay selling help? And the Nigerian scammers? ....

like i said read thescambaiter.com
proof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 03:45 AM   #17
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Default Re: Remember my topic about eBay selling help? And the Nigerian scammers? ....

lol these scammers are sooo hilarious like three of them tried to scam me on craigslist but i didnt fall for there "cashier checks". and "urgency".

Am interested in your item in which you displace on a website for sale.... Get back to me with the last price of the item... Which other types do you have for sale again... For how long the item has been used???? Please you have to get back to me with each price of the items you want to sell for me. If picture is available send it to me.

Looking forward to read from you soonest.

Hello,
How are you and everything over there.I am interested in your advertised (ITEM) and i like to know the actual selling price. I have gone thru the advert and everything seems perfect and exactly what i needed and I will like to know if it's still available for sale and wants you to know that i will be paying with a cashier's check,personal check or money order,therefore i will need your full name,contact address and phone number for the payment arrangement. In regards to the shippment,i have contacted my shipper and he will be making arrangement for the pick up from your place as soon as the check or money order clear your bank and the transaction must have been completed.As soon as you received the payment , you are to get it cashed and get your payment deducted from the money . the excess will be remitted back to the agent through WESTERN UNION as the agent will be coming down to your location to pick up the item for shipment . I will get you updated with the agent information where to send the shipping fund as soon as you confirmed the payment received . Do get back to me with the above details for your payment so that the payment can be issued out asap.
thanks. I hope to read back from you ASAP.

Hello !!My name is (Mr Edward Adam) .i work with the United Nation's.The reason I sent you this Email is to inform you that i saw your Item and am intrested in it,payment will be made by Certified Money Order. In view of this I need your Full Name, Address,Contact Information ur phone# and Email address as to send the Money Order, you don't have to be worry about the shipping,I have a shipping company that will handle the Shipment. i will be sending Enough money on the Money Order and after you deduct your sales price the Remaining money will be send back to the shiping company that will come for the pick up of the item.so get back to me As soon as possible to send you the Money Order!! for any question kindly email me back, I will ilke to know the Final Asking price $ ? and I will give you Extra $20 if you can sell the Item to me, i await your Reply.

baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 04:07 AM   #18
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by proof
like i said read thescambaiter.com
that site is too mean to the scammers. there is one that has the baiter making the nigerian hold signs and take pictures of himself and stuff. its actually sad. not funny... it was funny until he made him take pictures of himself holding signs. thats overboard.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: