Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-04-2006, 03:31 AM   #1
Phoenix_Suns1
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Phoenix_Suns1 has an OK reputation so far
Default Chandler being shipped to Hornets???

Quote: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2508889

"NBA front-office sources told ESPN.com on Monday night that the Bulls were close to shipping Tyson Chandler to the Hornets for P.J. Brown and J.R. Smith."

What are your thoughts?? Good or bad move?
Phoenix_Suns1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 07:35 AM   #2
neohemp

neohemp has an OK reputation so far

Well then they can not only attack with multiple Bens but multiple players with initials. Maybe they know something we don't
neohemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 03:28 PM   #3
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

sixerfan3511 has decent reputation

great deal, u get rid of chandlers contract, add a dynamic 2 guard in case 1 of ur guards walk next year, and pj helps u guys in 2 ways: his contract makes 8 mill this year and its the final year, and he is another big guy and could start at the power forward for u guys.
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 07:59 PM   #4
vmdv12
Kids at the park dunk on me

vmdv12 has an OK reputation so far

I know we need the cap space to re-sign players, but I would hate to see Tyson go. I think he has his best year with Big Ben by his side. Imagine...last year he went to battle with Malik Allen, Darius Songaila and Othella Harrington..NOW next year he could go to battle with Ben Wallace, Defensive Player of the Year. DAMN! Probably wont happen though which sucks! I hope Tyson kills wherever he goes! Here's a thought....wouldn't Tyson be more valuable after next year, assuming he has a great year? I think that's when we need the cap space thought. Oh well, just a thought. Go Bulls!
vmdv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 10:57 PM   #5
vagabond

vagabond has an OK reputation so far

any more confirmation on this yet? have seen the odd article suggesting it might happen but, no confirmation...
vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 12:18 AM   #6
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hornets' are starting to look purty good with the old guys.. plus peja and chandler..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 02:17 AM   #7
vagabond

vagabond has an OK reputation so far
Question

If this Smith brown/ Chandler trade does happen what are the Bulls going to do with JR Smith? don't think they really need another swing man especially one with a poor attitude, is he just going to be further trade bait??:confused:
vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 06:07 PM   #8
HORNETSFAN

HORNETSFAN has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagabond
If this Smith brown/ Chandler trade does happen what are the Bulls going to do with JR Smith? don't think they really need another swing man especially one with a poor attitude, is he just going to be further trade bait??:confused:
I guess that question is now answered - 2 2nd rounders.
HORNETSFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 09:03 AM   #9
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation
So we basically traded Tyson for PJ Brown, who is a 1-2 year loaner, and two second round picks that will never amount to anything. Great value out of the Elton Brand trade...
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: