Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-27-2007, 12:24 AM   #16
-primetime-

Default Re: Who likes to get drunk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilJonIsSoCrunk
primetime its a shame to see you respond like that. you are just a young boy, statistics indicate young individuals such as yourself who as are consumed by drinking as you are become alcoholics.
I am old and an alcoholic...

i have been in and out of rehab yet I still drink...not as much as I used to but I am far from a social drinker

my question still stands:

who doesn't like to get drunk?
Old 07-27-2007, 12:25 AM   #17
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

J_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected poster

I'd rather post while shooting heroin.
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 12:28 AM   #18
24/7
Great young streetballer

24/7 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24Bryant
Drinking alone is wack and it feels like they are a depressed individual atleast with quite a few i know...

On a regular basis yeah but it's fun every once in a while. Sitting down in front of the tube sh!t faced as can be, then growing bored and calling up friends, girl f friends and especially ex-girlfriends. The consequences will vary but they are almost always memorable.

And if you have ever had a hard break up or something tragic happen in your life, drinking alone is a necessity.
24/7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 12:33 AM   #19
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

J_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24/7
On a regular basis yeah but it's fun every once in a while. Sitting down in front of the tube sh!t faced as can be, then growing bored and calling up friends, girl f friends and especially ex-girlfriends. The consequences will vary but they are almost always memorable.

And if you have ever had a hard break up or something tragic happen in your life, drinking alone is a necessity.

In that case, I'm gonna grab a couple of beers and get as close to a 1000 posts as possible tonight.
Old 07-27-2007, 01:22 AM   #20
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazaks
I wont even be able to legally for another 8 years.
go to sleep then and stop trying to get out of your lay up bricking slump
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 01:23 AM   #21
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Ballastic has an OK reputation so far

I just got back from Florida and was downing Mojitos all day while lounging by the pool and the beach. Ive never been to Miami but hotdammn they have some fine lil mammas.

My drink of choice still.....Hennessy VSOP and Hypnotiq = Incredible Hulk
Ballastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 01:25 AM   #22
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I usually drink every monday night during wrestling at this local bar.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 01:25 AM   #23
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballastic
I just got back from Florida and was downing Mojitos all day while lounging by the pool and the beach. Ive never been to Miami but hotdammn they have some fine lil mammas.

My drink of choice still.....Hennessy VSOP and Hypnotiq = Incredible Hulk
there ya go
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 01:28 AM   #24
kazaks
I hit open 5-footers

kazaks has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionIssues
go to sleep then and stop trying to get out of your lay up bricking slump

That's why I try to conceal my age, so ignorant people like you wont make comments like that.
kazaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 01:34 AM   #25
Xplicit
Great young streetballer

Xplicit has an OK reputation so far

I'm more of a smoker myself..

Drinking... once or twice a week...

Mary Jane.. 3 times a day
Xplicit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 01:40 AM   #26
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplicit
I'm more of a smoker myself..

Drinking... once or twice a week...

Mary Jane.. 3 times a day

That would explain your avatar. Playin.

I don't have the time to blaze 3 times in the day, as I average 50-55 hours a week at work. I probably would if I could.
Old 07-27-2007, 11:48 AM   #27
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

Love it. I don't get drunk too often because I need to be in a comfortable environment to get really drunk.

Hopefully I'll post drunk later today.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 11:49 AM   #28
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

how has he not been banned? this is ridiculous

I think Jeff has a crush on you, Randy
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 12:20 PM   #29
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
I am old and an alcoholic...

i have been in and out of rehab yet I still drink...not as much as I used to but I am far from a social drinker

my question still stands:

who doesn't like to get drunk?

Not me. I never drank in my life and don't plan to, so there you found somebody other than reppy.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 12:24 PM   #30
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I firmly believe people above the age of 18 should get drunk once a week. It relieves stress.

In college you can hit the booze every Wednesday to Saturday, but if you do that into adulthood you'll have life issues.

Once a week, get drunk, it is good for your health
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: