Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-13-2006, 05:28 PM   #1
Ryansrams
I hit open 5-footers

Ryansrams has an OK reputation so far
Default Laker fans lets take it to war

Check out the Kings forum please tell them like it is. Remember these Kings fans are real sensitive so let them have it. Check under the Mihm for Bonzi deal.
Ryansrams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 08:34 PM   #2
LakerzFan4Life
Decent playground baller

LakerzFan4Life has no real reputation yet.

Let Em Have It
LakerzFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 12:26 AM   #3
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why worry about other teams and bug folks in other team forums? Don't we have enough to talk about here?

I don't get that... I certainly don't want non-Lakers members here coming to our forum just to cause trouble... (I don't mind interesting and constructive posts from anyone)

My take is unless you have something constructive and not malicious to input to another forum, why bother them because we dont like it either when they come into our crib and stir things up.

Thats my two cents!
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 02:39 AM   #4
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryansrams
Check out the Kings forum please tell them like it is. Remember these Kings fans are real sensitive so let them have it. Check under the Mihm for Bonzi deal.

haha yeah i saw that!!!

and socalmike people always come here and give us ****
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 09:38 AM   #5
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
haha yeah i saw that!!!

and socalmike people always come here and give us ****

I know they do... but as they say "violence gives rise to violence..." My take is, ignore it... we are adults and all we really care about it talkin Lakers and hoop... right???

Old 07-14-2006, 10:43 AM   #6
Ryansrams
I hit open 5-footers

Ryansrams has an OK reputation so far
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Why worry about other teams and bug folks in other team forums? Don't we have enough to talk about here?

I don't get that... I certainly don't want non-Lakers members here coming to our forum just to cause trouble... (I don't mind interesting and constructive posts from anyone)

My take is unless you have something constructive and not malicious to input to another forum, why bother them because we dont like it either when they come into our crib and stir things up.

Thats my two cents!
Thats cool I respect your opinion but realize I live here in sac and take alot of **** from these cry baby fans. They honestly still cry about the refs from the the time we beat them in 7 to make it to the finals. You must understand they hate the Lakers with a passion and will take a shot whenever its open. Myself I take pride in the art of talkin sheet but its all in fun
Ryansrams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 11:51 AM   #7
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryansrams
Thats cool I respect your opinion but realize I live here in sac and take alot of **** from these cry baby fans. They honestly still cry about the refs from the the time we beat them in 7 to make it to the finals. You must understand they hate the Lakers with a passion and will take a shot whenever its open. Myself I take pride in the art of talkin sheet but its all in fun

Its all well and good, but they cant argue really.

for example they got a guy on there named #1sac or something like that, he was telling me that with our best guy gone how we cant win anymore.

what he fails to realize is the lakers have a history of winning championships and we have about 16 as a team.

Sac town has zero. and they will never win one until Kobe retires.
Old 07-16-2006, 07:44 PM   #8
lakers4life
I airball my layups

lakers4life has an OK reputation so far
Default lets go to war

sure lets go to war with sac fans but i dont really think its a real war. they are just very disgruntled and pissed that we have all the titles and they have a big goose egg. always remember, great teams and organizations are hated, so its good to be hated. its nothing but a bunch of sour grapes on their part.
lakers4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 12:19 AM   #9
SoCalMike

Guys, dont waste your time... they play their cowbells better than you can!

HAHA
Old 07-17-2006, 12:08 PM   #10
bigdog13
High School JV MVP

bigdog13 has not been impressing people

They will never win until Kobe retires that is for sure but we will never win either. Why are we causing war when we are barely a 500 team with zero chance to ge deep in the playoffs. Us Laker fans are just Kolby ball lickers and orange sellers on the corner of Lucas and Third. Us Laker fans suck Phil's cacque.
bigdog13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 03:25 PM   #11
AndDru1
Can barely lace up my sneakers

AndDru1 has an OK reputation so far
Default You Guys...

You guys are hilarious (in the best since of the word), this is why I read LAL's and NY's forums .
AndDru1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 11:52 PM   #12
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndDru1
You guys are hilarious (in the best since of the word), this is why I read LAL's and NY's forums .

Go start ur own forum. loser
Old 07-18-2006, 10:49 AM   #13
bigdog13
High School JV MVP

Default :( :(

Lakerfreak

he did not even say anything so why should he start his own forum. It is funny that you guys are trying to pick fights to talk about this mediocre LA team.
Old 07-18-2006, 01:01 PM   #14
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog13
Lakerfreak

he did not even say anything so why should he start his own forum. It is funny that you guys are trying to pick fights to talk about this mediocre LA team.

Which team is your favorite?
Old 07-18-2006, 01:55 PM   #15
bigdog13
High School JV MVP

Default Tdot

Toronto is my favorite team. At least I know they suck.

How old are you Lakerfreak?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: