Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-27-2007, 04:24 PM   #31
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 9th Grade

You shouldn't worry at all. None if will matter in 10 years. Trust me.

Your grades, friends, people who you were scared of, teachers that petrified you, girls you liked...all inconsequential.

None of it will matter until your last year or two of college when you should be decided, for the most part on your career, and focusing on in important classes that will be pertinent when you initially graduate and are searching for an entry level job.

Just try to have fun, enjoy yourself, and don't do anything stupid.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 04:29 PM   #32
kazaks
I hit open 5-footers

kazaks has an OK reputation so far

I wont be there till after this year, so once the year is over, gimme some tips Agent zero. :)
kazaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 04:29 PM   #33
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazaks
I wont be there till after this year, so once the year is over, gimme some tips Agent zero. :)

You got it man.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 04:56 PM   #34
MJ23
Banned

MJ23 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazaks

you should then give him tips on how to get laid...
MJ23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 04:57 PM   #35
liverandonions
HERD is the WORD

liverandonions has decent reputation

I was on the STREETZ by 9th grade! School is for lozaz!

I got me a good job at jack-in-the-box. Free food man!
liverandonions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 05:04 PM   #36
MJ23
Banned

MJ23 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverandonions
I was on the STREETZ by 9th grade! School is for lozaz!

I got me a good job at jack-in-the-box. Free food man!

yo betta check yo self before yo wreck yo self...honestly, if you have a computer and have you username after a disney cartoon character, your NOT gangster or gangsta...your probably just a 15 year old white kid that wears long white t shirts with a baggy azz sweat pants that dyes his hair to blonde and jacks off to eminems personal site....you make me sick, go choke on a rhino dick, you wanna be thug punk azz bytch
MJ23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 05:30 PM   #37
otmtheshank
Good High School Starter

otmtheshank has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_Zero
I'm headed to 9th this coming year. Any suggestions? Is your freshmen year reallly as bad as it sounds?

Grade Nine was sick, easily my favorite grade. The only suggestions I have are start flirting with girls before the pimples come, and try out for every team(if you can make a team in grade nine, you're pretty much on it for the rest of high school).

Also, if you have any intention of recieving an athletic scholarship, start training now.
otmtheshank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 07:37 PM   #38
STelfair31
National High School Star

STelfair31 has decent reputation

since i'm going into to 10th this year I can honestly say that 9th is where it all counts stay up on the grades and also in the athletics it begins to count..
STelfair31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 09:33 PM   #39
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli has an incredible reputation herebrantonli has an incredible reputation herebrantonli has an incredible reputation herebrantonli has an incredible reputation herebrantonli has an incredible reputation herebrantonli has an incredible reputation herebrantonli has an incredible reputation herebrantonli has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Boy, you are really jumping to conclusions. Did you even read my post in which I was talking about my day? I'm 25. I don't think with my c ock anymore. I use logic and reasoning, skills you clearly don't have. Go ahead a f uck every broad you find, and watch your d ick fall off and your self worth go down the drain.

You know what? I wasn't cool in high school. I was picked on. However, as the saying goes, it's the most successful people in life that were the outcasts in school. I am a college graduate, never been in trouble with the law, in good graces with friends and family. I have my health, and I have my wisdom. All you have is your balls, which are gonna fall off if all u care about is p ussy

That's quite true. I know some people in my school in teh same year as me will simply not do well in later life, primarily because they think they are 'cool' and school is 'boring' and that they just rely on their parents for the entire lives. There's one kid who's family is super rich (his dad drives in a rolls-royce) and he's one of the dumbest people I've ever met, doesn't even give a sh!t about homework or sports, but oogles the girls day and night.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 09:36 PM   #40
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well i'm about to be a jr. (11th) and i guess it's a little rough but only when you look back at it...lots of changes go on in your points of view and the way you dress, the way you feel about yourself iono..it's just a lot of things that change and it happens weird..

I look back on my freshman year sometimes and it's not because of the people or what they said but because of the way i behaved or thought back then and i say "what the hell was i thinking?" so really there's no way to avoid a freshman year. It's just a year of transition and change and getting used to new surroundings and "customs"...other than that it should be pretty nice..

enjoy it though...freshman year is kinda...the only innocent year you'll have
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 09:39 PM   #41
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by otmtheshank
Grade Nine was sick, easily my favorite grade. The only suggestions I have are start flirting with girls before the pimples come, and try out for every team(if you can make a team in grade nine, you're pretty much on it for the rest of high school).

Also, if you have any intention of recieving an athletic scholarship, start training now.
I've found that is 100% true in some schools but not in others. Unfortunately, in mine its true.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 09:39 PM   #42
STelfair31
National High School Star

STelfair31 has decent reputation

true where you can actually make excuses about what is going on and getting away with it..
STelfair31 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: