Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 07-13-2006, 05:48 PM   #1
God of BasketBall
Banned

God of BasketBall has not been impressing people
Default Why AI is #1

"I won't have a problem if the Sixers trade me and they get better. But if they trade me and this team doesn't get better, I'll have a real problem with that."

Thats my dawg! Thats my dawg!
God of BasketBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 06:33 PM   #2
SixerFan03
High School JV MVP

SixerFan03 has an OK reputation so far

Nice. Where did you see that, though?
SixerFan03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 06:36 PM   #3
jamal
crawford, mashburn

jamal has an OK reputation so far

AI is one of the coolest cats in all of sports, and very possibly the most misunderstood.
jamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 06:43 PM   #4
StraightHustlinInTDOT
I hit open 5-footers

StraightHustlinInTDOT has not been impressing people

No link?
StraightHustlinInTDOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 07:38 PM   #5
The Answer
National High School Star

The Answer has decent reputationThe Answer has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal
AI is one of the coolest cats in all of sports, and very possibly the most misunderstood.

I agree
The Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 07:39 PM   #6
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

I saw it somewhere, I think Stephen A's column...
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 07:40 PM   #7
KingofVaginville
Banned

KingofVaginville has not been impressing people

AI isn't the best and no explanation can prove otherwise. End of Story!
KingofVaginville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 07:45 PM   #8
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Good, now come to the Celtics for Wally Sczerbiak straight up.

XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 07:46 PM   #9
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

I used to I hate AI. I though that he was just another player that only cared about money and his own stats. Now AI is one of my top five favourite players. I have realized how much he cares about the city of Philly and the 76ers franchise. He is an awsome b-ball player and a great human being.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 07:48 PM   #10
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Iverson's one of those players who suffers from a REALLY bad reputation. In reality he's grown and matured so much over the past few years, to the point where he's actually a really good leader and acts really professional, but his rep was so bad back in the day that people refuse to admit that he's changed
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 07:49 PM   #11
StraightHustlinInTDOT
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Italian
I used to I hate AI. I though that he was just another player that only cared about money and his own stats. Now AI is one of my top five favourite players. I have realized how much he cares about the city of Philly and the 76ers franchise. He is an awsome b-ball player and a great human being.

Old 07-13-2006, 07:49 PM   #12
KingofVaginville
Banned

KingofVaginville has not been impressing people

Yeah, he's real matured and cares for the city of Philly. That's why he didn't show up to fan appreciation night.
KingofVaginville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 07:51 PM   #13
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That was one night man...he's more than made up for it with everything else he's done for that team and their fans.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 07:56 PM   #14
StraightHustlinInTDOT
I hit open 5-footers

Whoever taught him to say that deserves a raise.
Old 07-13-2006, 08:10 PM   #15
truballer
Can barely lace up my sneakers

truballer has an OK reputation so far

This thing about AI being a good person or people misunderstanding him is old. My coworkers and i have had a countless number of debates about the same thing. My point is always the same i watch him play BBall as long as he does what he is suppose to do on the court he's cool with me.Unless your a family member or someone close to these sports stars no one knows how they really are in their personal lives. Don't be fooled by what you see on T.V
truballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: