Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-27-2007, 06:56 PM   #31
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: All "ISH" teams

Wow, it's been a while since I threw down any votes in these poster threads. One seems to pop up every week, lol. I don't usually like to post in these threads just cause I don't want people to catch feeling. But I felt a need to name drop a few that desrve to be in some of these categories. If I didn't say your name, it's nothing personal.

For intellegent posters, thorp has always been my boy. He's the smartest guy you barely here of. But cut my name out and stick dejordan in there. He knows alot about every era and reasons without putting down the opinions of others. Other smarties are loki (although get's a little protective over MJ), zaza, jtotheizzo, and lakerlogic.

Defensively I don't think anyone can compare to jordanstar. He actually beleives Jordan can run a country.

For nice, I don't recall but is RBP on the ballot? Seriously, this man probably runs an orphanage (and by the way it looks on ISH, he is).

All hilarious as a mutha team

TMOGE
GoBB
jtotheizzo
saKf
kwajo
reppy

Funniest posters on here. There are alot of good characters but these guys catch me by suprise. iversonmelo2k7 and his thugging makes me crack up too.

people that don't seem to get alot of love but are really good and if you didn't know actually have been around even old ISH

reppy
artificial
bradmiller52

Again, not trying to slight people but cause I got love for all on here.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 07:53 PM   #32
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

again? and I've been the most underrated poster since i've joined, i just like to keep it at that... but this ish poster thing is getting old now...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 08:06 PM   #33
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Hands down the most intelligent poster on ISH is GMAT. I brought him over here for a reason. He is probably the best defender of a player as well. Loki should be up there too. And GMAT is definately the best debator on ISH. Best debator I have ever seen and ever possibly can be. Though, sometimes he argues things that just can't be true, however, he makes them true with excellent points anyways. But yeah, sometimes he just has horrible positions to start with, but somehow he backs himself up.

But he's new so I can understand why he isn't on all the lists yet. Me and him used to post on ESPN. And in ESPN, he still has over 8,000 posts and is considered the GOAT over there. He said he'll post just as much here, so we'll see how that goes.
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 08:08 PM   #34
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

hey good lookin out
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 08:10 PM   #35
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
-idiottime- is on the All-Annoying team twice. Add Glove_20 in there since he basically just spams threads with the same stuff. Or if not Glove_20, definitly Konex.
Same stuff? Your probably talking about the All-Time ISH 100 best players. Well, obviously, its mostly going to be the same, most just copy their posts from before, and I just argue and not copy my posts from before, big difference?

And if its not, I have no idea what your talking about, I don't post a lot on any other thread anyways...

And look who is talking, someone should've see this fool's argument for Stockton > Kobe, I mean, I can see legitimate arguments, but his was just funny.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:10 PM   #36
Phenom
Supreme Living Legend

Phenom has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Wow, it's been a while since I threw down any votes in these poster threads. One seems to pop up every week, lol. I don't usually like to post in these threads just cause I don't want people to catch feeling. But I felt a need to name drop a few that desrve to be in some of these categories. If I didn't say your name, it's nothing personal.

For intellegent posters, thorp has always been my boy. He's the smartest guy you barely here of. But cut my name out and stick dejordan in there. He knows alot about every era and reasons without putting down the opinions of others. Other smarties are loki (although get's a little protective over MJ), zaza, jtotheizzo, and lakerlogic.

Defensively I don't think anyone can compare to jordanstar. He actually beleives Jordan can run a country.

For nice, I don't recall but is RBP on the ballot? Seriously, this man probably runs an orphanage (and by the way it looks on ISH, he is).

All hilarious as a mutha team

TMOGE
GoBB
jtotheizzo
saKf
kwajo
reppy

Funniest posters on here. There are alot of good characters but these guys catch me by suprise. iversonmelo2k7 and his thugging makes me crack up too.

people that don't seem to get alot of love but are really good and if you didn't know actually have been around even old ISH

reppy
artificial
bradmiller52

Again, not trying to slight people but cause I got love for all on here.

You're forgetting someone.
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 08:18 PM   #37
STelfair31
National High School Star

STelfair31 has decent reputation

All "Gangster" Team: (Have a few, so help me out here)

PG - Baller AKA Boxer
SG - IversonMelo2k7
C - STelfair31
PF - Day La Ghetto
SF - liverandonions

Thats sad that, that is all everyone remembers me for on here... haha... and I was gone for a while too but now back ready to change all of that..
STelfair31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 08:22 PM   #38
Glove_20
The Expert

If you guys still think I am playing around with GMAT not being the best debator, check out KBlaze's thread "Kevin Johnson video...."

Check Page 6. Just when you think KBlaze's super long post, full of knowledge, proves that KJ isn't a Top 40 player, GMAT comes up with posts 3 times as long, and well argued as well.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:25 PM   #39
STelfair31

Glove20 are you GMAT? haha
Old 07-27-2007, 08:26 PM   #40
Phenom
Supreme Living Legend

Phenom has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by STelfair31
All "Gangster" Team: (Have a few, so help me out here)

PG - Baller AKA Boxer
SG - IversonMelo2k7
C - STelfair31
PF - Day La Ghetto
SF - liverandonions

Thats sad that, that is all everyone remembers me for on here... haha... and I was gone for a while too but now back ready to change all of that..

You never left if the first time your name is mentioned you announce your comeback. I believe in coincidences about as much as I believe in OJ's innocence.
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 08:32 PM   #41
STelfair31

that was honestly coincidence I just got my computer back and why wouldn't I have posted if I never left?
Old 07-27-2007, 08:32 PM   #42
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by STelfair31
Glove20 are you GMAT? haha
What do you think I am, a Kevin Johnson Full Resource Center? My favorite player is Payton, his KJ, and go check out that thread, its apparent GMAT is someone else.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:38 PM   #43
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
Fixed.
works for me...

although I see you refused to reply in the debate about the "poor"...

you got schooled
Old 07-27-2007, 08:38 PM   #44
STelfair31

aight I was just wondering because you braggin him up alot more then someone usually would about a new comer...
Old 07-28-2007, 12:23 AM   #45
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow that's a lotta teams! Anyway thanks for the nods. You seem like you know the folks around here pretty damn well
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: